The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In pre-launch phase for new product VAE; looking to get a community ahead of the Indiegogo launch

Marketing, social media, advertising

Mohand

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 6, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Hello Fastlaners!

As the title says, we are looking to launch our product, VAE (a caffeine spray that give you an espresso's worth of caffeine in 2 sprays and contains 35 espressos per 5 ml spray bottle), on Indiegogo. You can check us out at www.vaelabs.com to get a better idea of our brand.

We are currently building up an email list in order to get a funding push on the first 48 hours in order to be featured by the platform. We have been using FB and Instagram ads, and tried Youtube ones but those didn't work as well in terms of CPA.

Any feedback or help, either about our website or how we should advertise/market would be really appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LHXS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
oooowww dude. Of course I wish you the best of luck with this one, but please make sure you're well insured and have clearly done everything you can to stop abuse of this product. I've seen a number of health warnings about the rise of high concentration products like this (and the ease at which people can overdose). I see two key risks (1) People damaging/killing themselves and/or (2) Governments restricting or banning these types of products.

I'm caught between the need to encourage and support innovation and the clear risks this poses....

Mohand

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 6, 2020
Toronto, Canada
oooowww dude. Of course I wish you the best of luck with this one, but please make sure you're well insured and have clearly done everything you can to stop abuse of this product. I've seen a number of health warnings about the rise of high concentration products like this (and the ease at which people can overdose). I see two key risks (1) People damaging/killing themselves and/or (2) Governments restricting or banning these types of products.

I'm caught between the need to encourage and support innovation and the clear risks this poses....
Hi LHXS,

Thanks for the concern! We absolutely care about the safety of our users, which is why we designed our bottle to be sealed so it can't be opened (unless you use something like a saw, of course) and each spray only contains 24 mg so it's extremely modular. We've thought of the little things - we also have a built-in taste deterrent wherein if you take too many sprays, your sweetness receptors will get overwhelmed - making it so that you only taste bitterness. This is a strong deterrent for people trying to abuse our product.

LHXS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi LHXS,

Thanks for the concern! We absolutely care about the safety of our users, which is why we designed our bottle to be sealed so it can't be opened (unless you use something like a saw, of course) and each spray only contains 24 mg so it's extremely modular. We've thought of the little things - we also have a built-in taste deterrent wherein if you take too many sprays, your sweetness receptors will get overwhelmed - making it so that you only taste bitterness. This is a strong deterrent for people trying to abuse our product.
Very interesting.
If you want to write an original content article, I'll give you a guest post (free) with link from my fitness site if you like? All adds to SEO.

Mohand

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 6, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Very interesting.
If you want to write an original content article, I'll give you a guest post (free) with link from my fitness site if you like? All adds to SEO.
Hey LXHS,
That would be great! What email should I reach out to?

Alferez

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Nov 27, 2018
Hello @Mohand,

Congratulations, it looks a great product and I really like the idea... Maybe a good video explaining the propierties and how it works it would help you.
The only handicap that I have in my head when I see your product... Doubt about if it is really healthy or not.

df1992

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
May 26, 2020
London
This looks super interesting. You've done a cracking job on your page, very clear and looks great.

Out of interest, how did you get 6878 followers on your instragram with only 2 posts?

LHXS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
This looks super interesting. You've done a cracking job on your page, very clear and looks great.

Out of interest, how did you get 6878 followers on your instragram with only 2 posts?
ROFL! Yes, please tell! White Hat of course....?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.