The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In bill gates's brain

Anything related to matters of the mind

julienfromfrance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
May 7, 2020
France
Hi all

a few days ago I watched the episodes of this series on Netflix
this traces the path of the billionaire and his approach.
some close people were interviewed

several things marked me.
his discipline
his thirst for knowledge

repeatedly said he wanted to have an IMPACT on people's lives
reminds you of a law? ;)

and his secretary explained that he is very punctual, because time is the only resource he has in limited quantity every day
I've seen this somewhere before. .... :)

I recommend these few episodes, I found it very enriching
then you have to cancel netflix, get back to work and conquer the world!

See you soon
Julien

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ygtrhos

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 27, 2016
Don't let that mister rogers sweater fool you, that guy is a ruthless curb stomping killer

Well, he might be like that in business life, but he is quite humble and does not treat ordinary people like shit, as far as he seems.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Well, he might be like that in business life, but he is quite humble and does not treat ordinary people like shit, as far as he seems.

As long as treating “ordinary people” like his own livestock is better. “Inject em all.” LOL.

Notwithstanding the covid crap... In all seriousness, learning about Bill Gates is probably still a worthwhile endeavor for an entrepreneur.

ygtrhos

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 27, 2016
Notwithstanding the covid crap...

What are you talking about? He warned everybody back in 2017 about a risk of pandemic diseases.

In all seriousness, learning about Bill Gates is probably still a worthwhile endeavor for an entrepreneur.

Seriously?

You are probably writing this on a device either using Microsoft or Apple (which got developed in competition to Microsoft) or Android.

You are talking about a guy, who has pioneered computer revolution with a 4-5 other guys.

This dude has got 12 figures of net worth. Has pledged to donate his money and made other multi billionaires pledge that as well.

And learning about him is "probably still a worthwhile endeavor for an entrepreneur"?

Morals is one thing, but his entrepreneurial success is indisputable.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
What are you talking about? He warned everybody back in 2017 about a risk of pandemic diseases.

Seriously?

You are probably writing this on a device either using Microsoft or Apple (which got developed in competition to Microsoft) or Android.

You are talking about a guy, who has pioneered computer revolution with a 4-5 other guys.

This dude has got 12 figures of net worth. Has pledged to donate his money and made other multi billionaires pledge that as well.

And learning about him is "probably still a worthwhile endeavor for an entrepreneur"?

Morals is one thing, but his entrepreneurial success is indisputable.

Relax...

There are a lot of things that might be a headwind or tailwind to a Netflix documentary on a guy. Right now Mr. Gates is quite a polarizing figure as you have obviously not noticed. The value of a giant documentary that kisses his a$$ up and down the place is VS one that accurately depicts his life story are too very different angles this can go.

His success is indeed indisputable. No part of me was disputing it. Questioning the value of the Netflix documentary that just happens to pop up in the midst of what is going on? Yep.

But, who am I to question the official narrative?

I will still probably watch it as I alluded to in the post you so savagely attacked. :rofl:

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
William Henry Gates III sucks.

ygtrhos

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 27, 2016
I do not find every aspect of him correct, there's no doubt that he's not a prophet.

But I find it quite cool that he wagers to be a proponent of nuclear energy where everywhere in the west nuclear is discussed by some tree huggers without any relation to reality at all.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.