- Joined
- Aug 14, 2014
- Messages
- 11
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 136%
Can you imagine how it is to wake up every morning and know that your greatest enemy is gonna be there, pushing you down, making everything he can to direct you to failure?
I know most of us know who that person is, it's yourself.
Normally we battle against ourselves on a daily basis, winning each battle little by little, being it over procrastination, lack of focus or commitment.
I lost one battle a while ago, and even though it sounds stupid, I didn't have the focus to bring me up again.
I know exactly what to do in order to make my life work, that's the worst part.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not whining nor complaining, this is an open self analysis on how my mind has been working lately.
I know most of you guys are in the same battle, not exactly on the same level as I am, but we do try to improve ourselves each and everyday.
I guess I didn't push myself forward because this "failure" didn't put me in a critical situation, I'm just comfortable right now.
The question for you guys is: What are the tools, frameworks, books, communities that helped you push yourself through lack of focus?
If your criticism against my open letter is not a constructive one, please restrain yourself of posting it.
My intention is to have a conversation that will enlighten the mental and emotional issue on entrepreneurship
I know most of us know who that person is, it's yourself.
Normally we battle against ourselves on a daily basis, winning each battle little by little, being it over procrastination, lack of focus or commitment.
I lost one battle a while ago, and even though it sounds stupid, I didn't have the focus to bring me up again.
I know exactly what to do in order to make my life work, that's the worst part.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not whining nor complaining, this is an open self analysis on how my mind has been working lately.
I know most of you guys are in the same battle, not exactly on the same level as I am, but we do try to improve ourselves each and everyday.
I guess I didn't push myself forward because this "failure" didn't put me in a critical situation, I'm just comfortable right now.
The question for you guys is: What are the tools, frameworks, books, communities that helped you push yourself through lack of focus?
If your criticism against my open letter is not a constructive one, please restrain yourself of posting it.
My intention is to have a conversation that will enlighten the mental and emotional issue on entrepreneurship
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
