EDIT: A simpler question, can anyone recommend me a sourcing agent that would help me through the process of getting chemicals through US customs?
(Not requiring MOQ of $xx,xxx, i need to at least make sure it is the real stuff before dropping a couple grand)
Hi everyone
I am trying to import a chemical that was used in pre workouts sometime ago
My issue here right now is i am currently talking with Chinese suppliers and I have been told by a few of
them that getting this product through US customs will be very difficult and could be stuck in customs for
several months.
This chemical/supplement is not illegal in the USA, only 1 other company in the USA sells this and there is a massive demand for it
What I am looking for is any tips/advice to avoid the chemical getting stuck in customs for months or being charged extra fees just for customs to test the chemical and waste my time and money
The supplier suggested to just ship the item and claim it is something else
I also have sourced other chemicals from china that are FDA banned (legal to sell under certain operations) and they went through customs perfectly fine, no shipping delays at all
I am washington state so i am assuming i could have it go through a port down near where I live, where i can go down and pick it up
(Not requiring MOQ of $xx,xxx, i need to at least make sure it is the real stuff before dropping a couple grand)
Hi everyone
I am trying to import a chemical that was used in pre workouts sometime ago
My issue here right now is i am currently talking with Chinese suppliers and I have been told by a few of
them that getting this product through US customs will be very difficult and could be stuck in customs for
several months.
This chemical/supplement is not illegal in the USA, only 1 other company in the USA sells this and there is a massive demand for it
What I am looking for is any tips/advice to avoid the chemical getting stuck in customs for months or being charged extra fees just for customs to test the chemical and waste my time and money
The supplier suggested to just ship the item and claim it is something else
I also have sourced other chemicals from china that are FDA banned (legal to sell under certain operations) and they went through customs perfectly fine, no shipping delays at all
I am washington state so i am assuming i could have it go through a port down near where I live, where i can go down and pick it up
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
