The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Important Question - Open to anyone who can help...

RyanG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Nov 25, 2010
West Hollywood, CA
I have a little shy of $8M in purchase orders from a company in Malaysia. They are irrevocable and bank guerenteed. I need to collateralize them for a loan or equity investment to expand capabilities and fulfill the orders.

Purchase order financiers will not do this, we have already been down that road and it wasted a lot of time "/ Who would see value in something like this? What is their job title?

If anyone has any information that would help, or referrals, that would be really great. This is NOT a start up - established company with an excellent product, demand, and a lot of support all over the world.

MAJOR deals pending, contingent upon raising the capital, so this is very important for us.

Thanks in advance for any advice and/or assistance =)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Last edited:

RyanG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Nov 25, 2010
West Hollywood, CA
Hey MJ, I wasn't trying to ask for people to invest or partner. Just advice.

I take full responsibility for my business, I would never try to hold you responsible for anything.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
If the company your p.o.'s are from is legit.. Call your CPA, your attorney and ask them if they know someone..

If they don't my suggestion is call every small bank in town and ask for the president and ask them if they will, and if not, who in town will.

If it is legit, then someone, someone knows will factor it for a piece.

Good Luck..

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just advice.

Yup, that is why I left that part in there! Hoping someone can assist, or steer you in a direction.

RyanG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Nov 25, 2010
West Hollywood, CA
I haven't found any angel clubs, but I am planning on making it to a few networking meetings for All Cities in LA.

I am in San Diego, if anyone has recommendations in the area I'm all ears :)

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
I haven't found any angel clubs, but I am planning on making it to a few networking meetings for All Cities in LA.

I am in San Diego, if anyone has recommendations in the area I'm all ears :)

You're in SD too? That's crazy. So many SD members here. You should join the SoCal fastlane group. We're gonna plan a meetup.

lifejuice

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 6, 2011
Here are my two cents:

If the deal is so great and the numbers work, you better find someone who HAS DONE such deal and give them a piece of action. A friend of mine in New Zealand was burned in a deal like this. Especially those legal issues across the boarder.

RyanG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Nov 25, 2010
West Hollywood, CA
Here are my two cents:

If the deal is so great and the numbers work, you better find someone who HAS DONE such deal and give them a piece of action. A friend of mine in New Zealand was burned in a deal like this. Especially those legal issues across the boarder.

Again, I am open to opening up this deal to anyone who can bring results, there is plenty to go around and make everyone very rich. If you have some trustworthy recommendations please contact me.

In what way do you mean he was burned? I will not give anyone retainers or personal information without very thorough and extensive due diligence.

RyanG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Nov 25, 2010
West Hollywood, CA
You're in SD too? That's crazy. So many SD members here. You should join the SoCal fastlane group. We're gonna plan a meetup.

Absolutely, I'm pretty new to the area. Living in The Gaslamp Quarter. I'd love to meet up and network with all groups and people down here.

How do I join?

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Absolutely, I'm pretty new to the area. Living in The Gaslamp Quarter. I'd love to meet up and network with all groups and people down here.

How do I join?

San%20Diego_Short%20breaks.jpg

HotelDel.jpg

You'll love it in this city. People here are super nice and the city and weather are perfect. If you stay for a few years you'll never want to live anywhere else. It's routinely voted in the top 2 best cities to live in America, usually behind New York which definitely has worse weather than SD. Very low crime rate is also a plus; we're in the bottom 6 for crime rate in American cities.

Go to this page: SoCal Fastlaners - Millionaire Entrepreneur Forum

We'll definitely plan a meetup sometime this summer. Probably July. That'll give people time to clear their schedules. It'll help us to develop contacts in the area in case we wish to work with one another on any future projects.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.