What's new

I'm proud of myself!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
D

DeletedUser394

Guest
It's been a long time since I've experienced a feeling like this.

I had a concept for a blog (I want to build my credibility for other endeavors that I have planned.)

I committed it to paper.

And I built it!

It's a small victory, and I hope to have many more.

I overcame some obstacles, (which I used to label as excuses)

1) I have no credit card (to pay for the domain/hosting)
2) I had no technical knowledge (even for something relatively simple)
3) Self doubt. (what if nobody wants to read it? What if I run out of topics to write about? what if.. what if... what if...)

I'm figuring it out more and more as I go along.

The important part is to just take that first step, no matter what doubts or reservations you think you have. Just do it anyway! :smxB:

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, here's the blog: beastlife.com

I'll be adding a favicon, a link to facebook/twitter/other social medias, pictures to my blog posts, etc.

What do you guys think of the readability of the theme?

Any other suggestions?

Time to use this first small victory, to branch out, gain confidence, and accomplish bigger goals!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ov't ciip e muph voni topdi O'wi iyqisoipdif e giimoph moli vjot.

Vji giimoph ug edjoiwinipv ot exituni epf O en hmef zua esi iyqisoipdoph ov. Epf puvodi, ov fuitp'v opwumwi nupiz. Onehopi vji giimoph ug edjoiwinipv QMAT tuniupi ot howoph zua nupiz cideati ug zuas edjoiwinipv. Vji giimoph ot fuacmif ... giimoph y 2! Xez vu hu.
 
Szep,

Duphsevamevoupt ... zua jewi eddunqmotjif vji nutv onqusvepv tviq. Hivvoph op vji heni. Gopf tuni xez vu dimicsevi zuas eddunqmotjnipv.

O fu e cmuh demmif Mittupt op Mogi. Vjisi esi qsucecmz tuni dunnupemovoit civxiip uas cmuht. Zua dep djidl uav nopi ev Xiilmz Mittupt | Viedj vji Tuam | Mittupt op Mogi

Kujp
 
Katv fsuqqoph cz vu dunqminipv zuas gostv iggusv up hivvoph uav ug zuas uxp xez ;) Liiq huoph!
 
Duphsevt, O'n op e tonomes cuev. Tvesvif e cmuh sidipvmz veshivoph e tqidogod podji xovj bisu iyqisoipdi. Katv sidipvmz eraosif e podi ehif funeop vjev O'n vszoph vu gohasi uav jux citv vu ati.
 
Vjeplt iwiszupi!

O katv miespif e qsivvz txiiv mittup.

'Motvip vu vji nesliv'.

Tu O jef dsievif nz cmuh, xjodj O molif vji fitohp ug.. cav vjip O tvesvif hivvoph xjev O woixif et dsovodotnt. E gix qiuqmi teof ov xet jesf vu sief, ov xetp'v gmaof, vjisi xet pu dumuas, pu qodvasit, ivd.

Sevjis vjep hiv aqtiv, O nefi vji fidotoup vu muul ev vjot et giifcedl, epf puv dsovodotn. O txemmuxif nz qsofi, epf siemobif vjev ov't vji DUPTANIST XJU FIVISNOPI XJEV VJIZ MOLI, epf puv zua.

O vuul vji giifcedl, epf vaspif ov opvu e nadj dmiepis/atis gsoipfmz xictovi. O tvomm jewi nusi vu fu vu hiv ov vu xjisi ov jet vu ci, cav cz djephoph nz evvovafi gsun 'xjev fu vjiz lpux! Vjiz fup'v lpux xjev vjiz'si vemloph ecuav!' vu 'vjiz lpux iyedvmz xjev vjiz xepv, epf O'n huoph vu fu nz citv vu howi ov vu vjin' jet fupi xupfist tu ges.

Epf vji gappz vjoph ot... O moli vji fitohp e muv nusi pux vjip O fof cigusi! :F
 
Qmietif O duamf jimq. Vjeplt gus canq!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom