Hello everyone, my name is Janince. This is my first time here so bare with me. I'm from Michigan and I braid hair been braiding for years, but recently everything has been at a stand still and I'm just trying to figure out how to reach more people to gain more clientele.
I'm also trying to expand to something different like a hair care line an I just don't know where to start, stop or look lol ijs. Like how do I get logo's ect. I'm tired of struggling to pay bills and raise my children. And I know God didn't gift me these hands to just let them go to waste.
I'm also trying to expand to something different like a hair care line an I just don't know where to start, stop or look lol ijs. Like how do I get logo's ect. I'm tired of struggling to pay bills and raise my children. And I know God didn't gift me these hands to just let them go to waste.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
