Charlize
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2018
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 200%
Hi, everyone~ I have bought the Millionaire Fastlane .. hmm can't really remember, maybe in 2012 or 2013... but couldn't really read carefully, so this was sent to the second-hand bookstore.
I mean that's was just my problem.
And now 2018, still financially desperate 'Unscripted ' appealed to me, that I bought it months ago, and around one month ago finally started to read it bit by bit every day, and why can I read this book so easy whereas it wasn't with the former book?
I read the half of the book, and I like the author's cynical, funny, and appealing messages.
I feel like falling down and down and down, left alone in this world. Yes, so far I have failed to live independently... Everything is a mess. As a college lecturer, I am fed up with getting every semester hours to lecture which is so hard and the profs just abuse you.
I do hope that I will create my may to be financially free.
I mean that's was just my problem.
And now 2018, still financially desperate 'Unscripted ' appealed to me, that I bought it months ago, and around one month ago finally started to read it bit by bit every day, and why can I read this book so easy whereas it wasn't with the former book?
I read the half of the book, and I like the author's cynical, funny, and appealing messages.
I feel like falling down and down and down, left alone in this world. Yes, so far I have failed to live independently... Everything is a mess. As a college lecturer, I am fed up with getting every semester hours to lecture which is so hard and the profs just abuse you.
I do hope that I will create my may to be financially free.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
