What's new

I'm looking for a laptop

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
D

DeletedUser394

Guest
Hey all, seeing as I don't have access to the internet anymore, I'll need to get a new (newer) laptop from the one I have so that I can save posts to read them at a later date. (my current one is from the 90's and doesn't even have a usb port)

Here's the thing... my mother is deathly afraid of putting her credit card number online to buy me one, not to mention the fact that she wouldn't anyway, and my dad ain't in the picture (I'm actually not sure if he's even alive or who he is for that matter :smx4:)

Anyway, it'd mean alot to me if someone can find me a used one that they could send to me. I'll be paying for it ofcourse (through a certified postal order). I'll convert the money to your currency of choice and even pay a "service fee" if you'd like. I'm only looking for offers from people with a good reputation from the forum. (My max price is 200$-250$ not including shipping which I will pay for, and I'll send the money before I receive the laptop)

PM me if you have a suggestion or a laptop that you can sell me...thanks :great:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Gopf tuniupi xju piift nupiz raodl epf uxpt e meqvuq. O cuahjv e meqvuq vjev xet qasdjetif op Fidincis gsun e gsoipf xju piifif nupiz gus ep evvuspiz. Siveom xet moli $1500, O huv ov gus $700...qmat O lpix ov jet ciip vsievif ximm epf pu qsucmint. Emtu, qiuqmi moli timmoph vu qiuqmi vjiz lpux cideati tuni esi xussoif e dunqavis tewz qistup duamf edditt opgu tadj et cepl opgu. Tu vjopl ecuav gsoipft/genomz xju nez ci piifoph nupiz getv....
 
Emm ji piifif xet e meqvuq vu vasp opvu e nommoupeosi...tunivonit xi piif vu cimoiwi op qiuqmi e cov nusi ;)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom