The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm in I.T. and I love reading and cryptocurrency potential

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Bardo Reyes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 4, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Hey, thanks for tuning in!

My name is Bardo, I'm 22 years old, a Senior I.T. Technician, and currently helping build an I.T. firm with my partner. We've scaled up well, there are about 12 techs with us, and new, big contracts have been secured; which means we're busy until the end of 2019. I'm also a voracious reader, involving myself in the cryptocurrency sphere, and want to start up a podcast shortly!

CC: @MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bardo Reyes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 4, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome Bardo. I'm in IT also, 6 man MSP out of Vancouver.

What is the topic of your future podcast??
Thank you! Oh nice, we're out here covering all of California with 10 men! For the topic, anything really goes. Just going to have open discussions, everything ranging from crypto, business, health, investing, politics, and anything in-between.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.