Eternal_Quest
PARKED
Hello-
I recently "stumbled" upon this cool site. Being a serial entrepreneur, I absolutely love communicating and sharing stories with other entrepreneurs and business owners.
As you can read about in my Biography / "About Me" section, I've owned numerous businesses over the past 12 years or so with varying degrees of success. I finally achieved financial success from approximately 2003 to 2007, only to basically lose everything during the financial crisis of 2008 / 2009.
Losing everything was undoubtedly the most traumatic and difficult period of my lifetime; however, I've learned so much about both myself and business.
Since that time, I've become involved in the surplus merchandise business.....at both the wholesale and retail levels. I absolutely love this business / industry, and I see the incredible profit potential. Over the past 3.5 years, I've had a decent degree of success in this business. However, more importantly I've learned so, so much and made a lot of valuable contacts.
I feel as if I've finally found my "niche" within the surplus business, and I'm now ready to hopefully expand my business to great heights.
My goal within the next two years is to create a highly profitable and totally "turn-key" business with the surplus industry. I'm not worried too much about the "highly profitable" part of the equation. The biggest challenge for me will be to create a business that I can put on "auto-pilot"........and that will provide me with large amounts of passive income for the rest of my life. That type of business / passive income equals true financial independence, and it is an elusive dream / goal that I have been aggressively pursuing for the past 12 years or so.
I've owned many businesses that were very profitable. However, I've never been able to create a successful business that did not involve my constant involvement and participation in order to remain successful / profitable. I guess my management / training skills are severely deficient?
In any case, that is my story. I look forward to communicating, sharing and learning from other "like-minded" entrepreneurs on this forum.
I recently "stumbled" upon this cool site. Being a serial entrepreneur, I absolutely love communicating and sharing stories with other entrepreneurs and business owners.
As you can read about in my Biography / "About Me" section, I've owned numerous businesses over the past 12 years or so with varying degrees of success. I finally achieved financial success from approximately 2003 to 2007, only to basically lose everything during the financial crisis of 2008 / 2009.
Losing everything was undoubtedly the most traumatic and difficult period of my lifetime; however, I've learned so much about both myself and business.
Since that time, I've become involved in the surplus merchandise business.....at both the wholesale and retail levels. I absolutely love this business / industry, and I see the incredible profit potential. Over the past 3.5 years, I've had a decent degree of success in this business. However, more importantly I've learned so, so much and made a lot of valuable contacts.
I feel as if I've finally found my "niche" within the surplus business, and I'm now ready to hopefully expand my business to great heights.
My goal within the next two years is to create a highly profitable and totally "turn-key" business with the surplus industry. I'm not worried too much about the "highly profitable" part of the equation. The biggest challenge for me will be to create a business that I can put on "auto-pilot"........and that will provide me with large amounts of passive income for the rest of my life. That type of business / passive income equals true financial independence, and it is an elusive dream / goal that I have been aggressively pursuing for the past 12 years or so.
I've owned many businesses that were very profitable. However, I've never been able to create a successful business that did not involve my constant involvement and participation in order to remain successful / profitable. I guess my management / training skills are severely deficient?
In any case, that is my story. I look forward to communicating, sharing and learning from other "like-minded" entrepreneurs on this forum.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
