fastlanedoll
Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2019
- Messages
- 389
Rep Bank
$1,290
$1,290
User Power: 89%
This isn't a brand new idea.
But it's something I'm interested in, and it's up my alley.
From what I've seen, there are things on similar platforms that could be improved on, and I'd like to put my own personal spin on things.
This is going to be my first real venture, and I'm most likely going to design it, then outsource most of it (at least the site development part), since I have zero experience in developing something like this.
What are some possible pitfalls I could run into on a venture like this?
Two I can think of right off the top of my head are:
-Patient privacy (how can I make doubly sure any personal information that is shared isn't leaked to a third party?)
-Potential legal issues, e.g. medical claims
If I was to outsource building the platform, what special skill set should I look for, and what's the ballpark figure I'd be looking to pay? (I don't want to get ripped off!)
I will most likely start off simple, then ad / tweak features depending on feedback.
Thanks!
But it's something I'm interested in, and it's up my alley.
From what I've seen, there are things on similar platforms that could be improved on, and I'd like to put my own personal spin on things.
This is going to be my first real venture, and I'm most likely going to design it, then outsource most of it (at least the site development part), since I have zero experience in developing something like this.
What are some possible pitfalls I could run into on a venture like this?
Two I can think of right off the top of my head are:
-Patient privacy (how can I make doubly sure any personal information that is shared isn't leaked to a third party?)
-Potential legal issues, e.g. medical claims
If I was to outsource building the platform, what special skill set should I look for, and what's the ballpark figure I'd be looking to pay? (I don't want to get ripped off!)
I will most likely start off simple, then ad / tweak features depending on feedback.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
