The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

REAL ESTATE I'm going to join my local REI club...!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

djs13

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 3, 2007
NY
...once I get my drivers license which will be in one week. I'm really excited to learn about real estate from people in my area. I am a little nervous but I think this is a good step to becoming successful in REI. I do have a question though.

I know that for my REI club we meet once a month and there usually is a guest speaker. But before the seminar occurs people usually mingle and there are expos and booths you can go to in order to buy real estate products and services. I do need a job in order to bring in a consistent cash flow. Would it be possible to find a job with a REI or a real estate group? This way I can learn and work at the same time. Is there a certain position I should look for?

:thankyousign:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

nomadjanet

Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
TX
When my daughter was in college she had a job as a personal assistant for a realtor who specialized in commercial property. She learned allot from the job and it was very flexable, she basicaly worked from her laptop and only had a staff meeting once a week and to attend a monthly workshop. The way to find a job is to inventory your skills & your likes/dislikes once you come up with this you look for the job that may fit you and also benefit your RE education.
Janet

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom