• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

Real Estate I'm going to join my local REI club...!

Discussion in 'Real Estate Investing' started by djs13, Oct 18, 2007.

1. djs13

djs13 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $98
    ...once I get my drivers license which will be in one week. I'm really excited to learn about real estate from people in my area. I am a little nervous but I think this is a good step to becoming successful in REI. I do have a question though.

I know that for my REI club we meet once a month and there usually is a guest speaker. But before the seminar occurs people usually mingle and there are expos and booths you can go to in order to buy real estate products and services. I do need a job in order to bring in a consistent cash flow. Would it be possible to find a job with a REI or a real estate group? This way I can learn and work at the same time. Is there a certain position I should look for?

:thankyousign:

2. nomadjanet

nomadjanet Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $182
    When my daughter was in college she had a job as a personal assistant for a realtor who specialized in commercial property. She learned allot from the job and it was very flexable, she basicaly worked from her laptop and only had a staff meeting once a week and to attend a monthly workshop. The way to find a job is to inventory your skills & your likes/dislikes once you come up with this you look for the job that may fit you and also benefit your RE education.
    Janet

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.