The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm BIGGER than google-- yes!!!

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
This performance by BryanC is like the forums version of "suicide by cop"

Could a Mod please put him out of his misery? Please!

Awe Jonlee, doesn't this just make you want to go click on his search engine? I know I can hardly resist.
:coolgleamA:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Wonder if he's rich yet, with all the clicks he's gotten from this site?:groove:

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
:smilielol: Now that's funny.:smilielol:

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
Is there a way to monetize this? LoL. I am wondering about signing up for a Google Adsense account because I see that my search engine

I didn't know how easy it was to create a Google Semi-Franchised Search Engine. But, I put together a little site in less than a few days and here is what I got.

Total guests that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 1,537
The most guests online over 24 hours was 13,130, Mar 11th, 2009 at 06:39

The best way to build a case, is to let the person speak for himself :)

BryanC

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
Palm Beach
Browskatta chopper cycle skates... Runnum.

My b man... I hope ya don't feel like I stuck ya in front of the bus like the Globalists are doing to Obama.

;)

I've been sitting back the whole time having a Merry Ole' Time laughing at this stuff hahahaha. My b man... friends? (Obama voice: "I'd like to be your friend") (no hugo chavez)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nILFJkdW4RQ]YouTube - Happy Thought xD[/ame]

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Hope he makes enough money to never need another job. With his name as his user name and all this crazy stuff being permanent, he'll never pass another employment interview. :coco:

BryanC

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
Palm Beach
Hope he makes enough money to never need another job. With his name as his user name and all this crazy stuff being permanent, he'll never pass another employment interview. :coco:

I already do make money bro... LoL.

Even if my sites are half assed I can still get people to send me a lot of money online for doing nothing... and I like to cook a roach every now and then to celebrate my early Retirement. :tiphat:

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I already do make money bro... LoL.

Even if my sites are half assed I can still get people to send me a lot of money online for doing nothing... and I like to cook a roach every now and then to celebrate my early Retirement. :tiphat:

Congrats and good luck.:cheers:

BryanC

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
Palm Beach
Well thank you Runnum... Life has been pretty sweet to me so far so I have decided to make up a pretend sales script to let you relish in how great I am compared to you... I appreciate the support! :)

Bryan C in his hayze days said:
I'm a self made Trillionaire...

Face it, we'd all love to have an early retirement.
I'm 21, smoke pot, and can vouch that it is VERY possible to produce upwards of 16 trillion dollars a year in Self Replenishing Income online.
___________________________________​

May 3rd, 2009
From The Desk Of Bryan C (affiliate pot smoker extraordinaire)

Dear Friend,

I have made over 60 Trillion dollars online by doing close to nothing at all. Just by having an internet site that links through to an Amazon Affiliate page for something like Toe Nail Clippers I was able to market to over 6 billion people in one day. You can too! ;)

Amazon.com: Seki Edge Toe Nail Clipper: Health & Personal Care<<Click that, it's my Affiliate Link and it generates revenue for me. Please pay me and enjoy these fabulous CuTips! Listen, Bob Barker COULDN'T do what he did without sponsors, you know? So what makes you think that BryanC can do what he does without your support... please don't forget about me! (Rolling it slowly off the tip of your tongue: ~Bryan C~

When I was about 9 years old I always wanted to have a situation where WHAT I needed would just come to me. I used to talk about it with friends and they would say, "BC... You're crazy man! You'll never get rich online. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING BC..." Well, after having searched for 9-10 years while I was an obese child, I quickly found the answers to all my problems were to make a search engine and sell AdSense ads on it.

That's right, I said it...

a SEARCH ENGINE... take mine for example: The Sneaky Search Engine
(To see how it works. Go on it and put in a key phrase... and it will see an advertiser with rocks for brains depositing his Federal Negotiable Fiat Currency in to my Rothschild Account. But don't stop there... you can also Donate your Federally Insured Fiat Liquidity to me... BryanC)

But yeah, like so I put it together in less than 3 days and because I like to read Robert Kiyosaki books and, he talks about Buck Minsterfuller, " ^_^ lyk all the time gurlly scout" I decided to research his work as well... Well, after searching through his work I decided to come up with my own competitive advantage. Dual-Otisesphere Architecture.

It's a total FRAUD and DOESN'T exist but, it didn't matter. Those yuppies clicking through my ads are to damn stupid to figure out what they're clicking on is actually STEALING from the advertiser.

I posted the search engine and within 24 hours of posting my Dual-Otisesphere Architecture trillions of people were coming to my search engine and millions upon millions of advertisers began lining up to give me their money ONE by ONE!

So don't worry... if you don't think your search engine will perform like mine. IT WILL! Just make sure you post a neat design on the front page like I did mine to attract a mass audience. You'll do fine;)

With great blessings to your future success,

Bryan C.

TC2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I think I saw BryanC's other post on other forums claim the same thing with even more untruthful statements.

I will just ignore him. He, indeed, needs attention by attacking other forums as well. I guess that's how he generates sudden attention.

I think his claims on other sites will get him banned or even getting himself into legal troubles later, if he doesn't stop doing so.

I will just ignore him.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
(Getting some popcorn.) Well you gets props for creativity and originality Bryan, that's for sure.

BryanC

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
Palm Beach
Hey guys how funny would it be though if the thing ranked like 1 in the search engine and 5,000 on Alexa and made 10's of millions of dollars just for me saying that I'm better than Google. I mean think about it isn't it great?

I have posted on a lot of sites just that and it's getting me all kinds of attention.

Me saying I'm better than Google. Then using their search engine, adsense, and check out cart technology to get rich shouldn't BE a bad thing. I should have the right to say I am better than Google just as much as a GM Car Salesman has the right to say that Ferrari and Mercedes are shit and shouldn't be bought. Isn't this a Capitalistic Free Market? If I can't say my product is better than the competitors. WTF kind of Monopoly Communist model are we operating under.

To make this interesting... I am going to challenge the search engines to charge me...

That's right, I said it...

GOOGLE, YAHOO, MSN: "I CHALLENGE YOU TO PREVENT ME FROM SAYING YOU SUCK! I'LL GIVE YOU 33 1/2 DAYS AND I WANT TO SEE YOU DO SOMETHING!! IF YOU DON'T, I'LL ASSUME YOU'RE ALL STILL THE SAME BUNCH OF PUSSIES THAT ARE BANKRUPTING YOUR COMPANIES. TOODLES."

BryanC

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
Palm Beach
Yo Kurt,

No hard feelings man. Didn't mean to call you a piece of crap. haha.

If you'd like, I can mail you box of candy and a get well soon card...

Other than that, I need to get back to my friggin search engine so I can watch the money pile up. You see that number kid, I rose 1 million today on Alexa.

HOOOTIE HOO!

Whole Heartedly Yours,

Sire Bryan C.

Knowledge Kick

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jan 16, 2009
New Jersey
lol this is my favorite part...

To See Previous Contest, Raffle, And Drawing Results:
>>(Click-Here)<<
Total Donations As Of Monday, May 04, 2009 : $302,842,903.48*

$302 Million in just donations...congratulations.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
WTF is this?

Maybe I should start using my sig. :rolleyes:

edit: Oh BTW, you don't have to be a dick to other people when they call you out for being a dumbass.

Sid23

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 9, 2007
This is hilarious. Granted, BryanC, you are nuts, but this is really funny.

But I'm sure you'll be banned shortly and then it will all be over.

I was thinking you were an idiot the other day when I read some of your responses to one of my questions. Thank you for confirming it.

BryanC

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
Palm Beach
LoL. Yeah, we're in our second month of massive growth. Receiving daily endorsements and praise by international celebrities.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
This is hilarious. Granted, BryanC, you are nuts, but this is really funny.

But I'm sure you'll be banned shortly and then it will all be over.

I was thinking you were an idiot the other day when I read some of your responses to one of my questions. Thank you for confirming it.

Actually, Bryan has been doing better over the last month. I know he knows how to act on the forum, I just think he had to find the limits. Glad to see you still around Bryan.:urock2:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.