I'd like to start by saying I truly enjoyed and was motivated by the Fastlane book (thanks MJ). I have been unable to figure out a fastlane business as outlined in the book. I really WANT to develop an online fastlane business and will continue to keep searching for that idea to pursue (although I am not ashamed to admit I will need help with the search engine/ranking/vistior#/sales conversion "webby" stuff"). I cannot and will not just stick another annoying website online, like 80% of the ones I see. I feel like the internet has become a bunch of junk you have to filter through to find what you really want.
I have been missing from this forum, pursing a brick and mortar business that isn't fastlane on the web, but will still be fastlane for me personally.
My state recently passed new legislation making the alcohol business more accessible to the little guy. This has allowed me to get in! My biz partner and I have been officially licensed and are the first Liquor Distillery in our County since the time of prohibition! Its a historic thing! We have micro breweries popping up left and right, but now we have a Distillery!
It is a very high tax business with loads of regulations and scrutiny from the government. BUT, if done well, it can be very lucrative, and that is how we plan to do it! Still waiting on another license and then we will have the green light!
I will update as soon as the final licence is approved! :smx6:
I have been missing from this forum, pursing a brick and mortar business that isn't fastlane on the web, but will still be fastlane for me personally.
My state recently passed new legislation making the alcohol business more accessible to the little guy. This has allowed me to get in! My biz partner and I have been officially licensed and are the first Liquor Distillery in our County since the time of prohibition! Its a historic thing! We have micro breweries popping up left and right, but now we have a Distillery!
It is a very high tax business with loads of regulations and scrutiny from the government. BUT, if done well, it can be very lucrative, and that is how we plan to do it! Still waiting on another license and then we will have the green light!
I will update as soon as the final licence is approved! :smx6:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
