The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm a 17 year old... Extremely interested in getting financially

Fire_Thief

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 31, 2008
Re: I'm a 17 year old... Extremely interested in getting financia

Okay I have been reading for so long now. But I'm still not sure where to start.

I DO however want to make a website, that offers free info.

I want to make money off the ads.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas

What have you read and what have you learned?

howard_two

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Apr 16, 2008

Okay I have been reading for so long now. But I'm still not sure where to start.

I DO however want to make a website, that offers free info.

I want to make money off the ads.

About 1 Billion users of the internet have that same idea. Unless you find a need that will gather people around your website, you can build 20 of them and have them parked somewhere to no avail. I'm talking from experience.

Besides, if I go to your website and find it full of ads with no good content, I will leave it in 10 seconds.

Since you seem looking for ideas, how about this one: why don't you start blogging about innovation in the cellphone industry and wireless Internet. You can research the net and post every new gadget and every new technology on your site. Market the blog well and have people visit it to get info. Once you start having followers and avid readers, start selling ad space.

You can also copy Perez Hilton and start a gossip blog (of course if you like that kind of subject). You gossip about anything and everything. It will be your People's magazine.

Hope this helps.

Howard:smx6:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.