The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm 1% there!

decaobr

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jul 25, 2013
So guys, i just having my first experience of money working for me, i have a diet app, which is basically a app with the informations about a popular Diet here in Brazil.

After the first month of the release of my app my sales dropped to 0 or 1 per day, so i decided to run some ads on Facebook, and i'm getting extraordinary ROI.

Basically for every 60 cents of Real (1 dollar = 2.40 real ), i spend on Facebook ads, i get 1 sale, which gives me 70 cents of a dollar. The sad part is that because of my ads are very well target, Facebook don't have much people to show it, so in the good days i end up spend 5 Reals, which can generate 7 - 8 sales.

I think i have almost everything here except SCALE, but the good part is, that the app require 0 maintenance, so i can work on other stuff.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Very exciting. They call this "printing money".

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.