What's new

I'll be back!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

CarrieW

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
2,539
Location
suburbs of savannah in Ga
Rep Bank
$2,140
User Power: 41%
My laptop fan died.

even with my chill mat it keeps running real hot n then finally overheating.

I have to send it in for repairs.

I have no idea how long I will be down for(lenny is out of town with his pc so Im going to be totally without :( could be 5-21days)

this is the second time I have had to send this same laptop back for repairs. Thank goodness its still under warranty!

I may be able to hop on quick over the next day or so till I send it out but I dont want to fry anything so I am not gonna push it!

be back soon! somehow I think you will all find a way to survive in my absence...lol:smilielol:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jassz cedl Dessoi.:voqjev:
 
O katv huv vji cuy zitvisfez, tipfoph ov uav vufez. juqigammz Omm ci sohjv et seop op mitt vjip e xiil!

O jef vu tvesv ov aq vu duqz nz qodvasit epf gomit. (vjiz teof ov xet qsucecmz huoph vu ci xoqif ofl xjz...juqigammz katv vu neli ni duqz nz tvagg mum)vjisit disvoep vjopht vjev O dep puv duqz...

O xomm ci cedl tuup!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom