The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If you're a good boy or girl

Unknown

Fastlane-ish
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 31, 2014
If you're a good boy or girl, and you put in a year of your life you just might get a 2...maybe even a 3 percent raise at the end of the year. Just do everything you boss tells you to do. Work late. Work weekends. Give up time with your friends and family. It will all be worth it when you get that extra $20 in your pay check. You might even get a new title! You're gonna make it to the top. Just 40 more years to go!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ilrein

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 1, 2012
If you're a good boy or girl, and you put in a year of your life you just might get a 2...maybe even a 3 percent raise at the end of the year. Just do everything you boss tells you to do. Work late. Work weekends. Give up time with your friends and family. It will all be worth it when you get that extra $20 in your pay check. You might even get a new title! You're gonna make it to the top. Just 40 more years to go!

Everyone will be so proud of me when I tell them I finished 4 years of university and now I'm fully employed!

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
'I will be famous when I hit the top scores for my exams! I will be the best!'

'Just 30 years more in this business...then I will know everything to get me started to be my own boss!'

Believe me, I have seen folks who subscribed to these shits end up broken (not financially broke, physically broken), burnt out and lacking control over their lives....

jlwilliams

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 14, 2014
Another great deception I remember. "If you learn a trade you will always have work."

Almost. The statement is not complete. They forgot to finish the statement.

".....but you'll never have money."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Another great deception I remember. "If you learn a trade you will always have work."

Almost. The statement is not complete. They forgot to finish the statement.

".....but you'll never have money."
Remember that some trades are quickly getting obsolete due to new Fastlanes and technology.
MJ mentioned that stockbrokers are getting very obsolete as you can just trade stocks with your PC.

E-commerce has brick and mortar shops brought down to their knees.

If someone comes up with advanced robotics and AIs, we might say bye-bye to manual jobs like construction, plumbing, ...

Wait...I don't need an accountant to handle my finances...I've got Quickbooks!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.