In the industrial area of my village BMW is building a new distribution center for e- mobility.
That means from here all parts for the e-cars will be distributed worldwide.
My problem : I don’t see me in building pars or accessories for cars or however, thats no Business to have advantages as local business.
What could I do local for them?
Why I ask:
Today its new in the news, that BMW choosed my village to build.
And though I have other paths I walk, I got a bit nervous and thought about taking a bit of the cake.
Do you have advices for me what to do?
That means from here all parts for the e-cars will be distributed worldwide.
My problem : I don’t see me in building pars or accessories for cars or however, thats no Business to have advantages as local business.
What could I do local for them?
Why I ask:
Today its new in the news, that BMW choosed my village to build.
And though I have other paths I walk, I got a bit nervous and thought about taking a bit of the cake.
Do you have advices for me what to do?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
