The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What Business Model Should I Use ? I Don't Know What to Do

mario0807

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 30, 2017
Austria
Hey Guys,

I am new here. I am 21 and live in Austria. I started my entrepreneur life a year ago after I dropped out of school and now I do affiliate marketing.

And yesterday something happened.

My friend asked me if I can help him to make a business for him. His father is a car dealer and he works there. So he calls me and asked me for advice what he should do and if I can do it for him. He told me he has 300 unique and valuable car parts which he wants to sell and don't know how. He thought something like putting them on a classified website. But I thought about making a brand and an online e-commerce store but like I said I have no idea.

Can you guys help me out what is the best business model to use or what would you guys do?

Thank you very much

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
The one that works best for you.

Sell one car part. Doesn't matter how. Find a way to see one part to anyone through any channel.

Then sell another.

And another.

Once you've sold 10 or so, you have a process. Take what worked and improve what didn't work, and build a system out of that. That's your business model.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
He told me he has 300 unique and valuable car parts which he wants to sell and don't know how. He thought something like putting them on a classified website. But I thought about making a brand and an online e-commerce store but like I said I have no idea.
Only 300 parts? Sell on eBay. Now if this is something he would be importing on a consistent basis then consider a selling on your own website.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mario0807

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 30, 2017
Austria
The one that works best for you.

Sell one car part. Doesn't matter how. Find a way to see one part to anyone through any channel.

Then sell another.

And another.

Once you've sold 10 or so, you have a process. Take what worked and improve what didn't work, and build a system out of that. That's your business model.
Thanks for your advice! Much appreciated

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.