The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Idea of selling your goods in fastest growin country in Central Europe

Idea threads

JanW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Mar 30, 2018
Poland
Hello,

I'm comming up with an idea of selling your goods in Poland.

Poland figures as one of the most attractive countries in Europe in terms of FDI, it is the most wanted destination for the foreign investors in central Europe.

I'm trading all around the world and I know how hard is to find someone honest, who knows the native market. I decided to meet that expectation by myself and I created my business.

I offer consulting, advices and distribution of your products and services in Polish market.

Feel free to ask or visit my website. You can find the URL in my profile details.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jpn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 6, 2017
Netherlands
Can you tell us more about what makes Poland an attractive market?

And if I have a product, what steps should I take to successfully sell in Poland?

What are common pitfalls for doing business in Poland?

What I’m really asking is, instead of drive-by advertising your consulting services, why not take a leaf out of the books of @Andy Black and @Walter Hay who share their knowledge, add value to the community and by demonstrating their expertise generate new business though contacts on this forum? Thats a win-win for you and the community. This post offers no value to anyone. Even you.

JanW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Mar 30, 2018
Poland
Hello and thanks for reply.

you can find article on my website "why it's worth to make business in Poland."

Poland figures as one of the most attractive countries in Europe in terms of FDI, it is the most wanted destination for the foreign investors in central Europe. The assets of Poland are : its strategic position, its important population, membership in European Union, economic stability, low costs of qualified workforce as well as its attractive taxation for enterprises. Furthermore, Poland has the special economic zones which are growing dynamically. The combination of all these factors makes a perfect climate for industrial export-oriented development. In less than ten years, the value of these exports has doubled. This can be partly explained by the suppression of custom duties and other barriers in exchanges with the rest of European Union but also by the inflow of foreign capitals that has strongly contributed to modernization of Polish industry. The global volume of polish export went along with a change of its structure over the years. One of the most successful group of products in external market nowadays is in particular electronic equipment. When Poland joined the EU, many of the global producers such as Dell, Lenovo, LG, Sharp, Toshiba or Taiwanese giant in electronics Foxconn (subcontractor of Apple, Dell…) opened their factories there. Moreover, Poland has become the principal producer of flat screens in Europe.

The polish economic success, which export is still rising, is also based on its currency, which is not going to change from zloty to euro in the nearest future, as the polish authorities state. The flexibility of zloty helped polish economy to absorb external shocks in periods of global economic downturns and indeed, it has a tendency to depreciate next to euro and American dollar. In consequence, polish export becomes less expensive and more competitive

Common pitfalls for doing business in Poland - people are different, for one there will be a problem with law and restrictions, for others main problem is to find quality employees in Poland.

there are also other problems that you know only if you live in Poland.
For example I have a business partner from Senegal and there are a lot of racists in Poland and he has a lot of problems to get contrahents that's why I need to represent him...

It all depends on the business and person.
------------------------------
Thanks for advice, I'm new on this forum, I don't know those guys and I need time to get to know what are they doing. However I didn't see anyone offering any business help and knowledge about Poland, so that's the value for community noone else is giving.

Best Regards,
Jan

JanW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Mar 30, 2018
Poland
Oh, sorry I didn't answer one of your questions.
And if I have a product, what steps should I take to successfully sell in Poland?

1. You need a quality market research to find competitors, their way of promotion, sales channels.
2. If you meet Polish consumers needs,habits and research showed us that there is a place for your product on the market then it's time to think about labeling, law issues, transport issues.
3. Next step is to create long term strategy for your products. Marketing and distribution
4. Business partners, promotion in network, sales in network, wholesales, shops

There are plenty of issues to deal with... however if there is a "good will" then everything is possible. I have that will.
Let me know what kind of products you have.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Jan

What is the Senegalese guy selling through you in Poland?

Other than gold, oil and the like which would have Government input I am just wondering what a Senegalese can get his hands on that would be selling well in Poland.

Dan

JanW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Mar 30, 2018
Poland
Hello Dan and thanks for you message.

I cooperate with importers and exporters too. And yeah you are right, there are not many interesting goods in Senegal. He is buying washing powder and electronics in Poland.

It's hard to imagine how people react sometimes in Poland when black man wants to make business with them. They can give him highest possible price and worst conditions or they will even not be interested to trade with him... taugh but true
ofcourse not everyone act like this but it's very common

Best Regards,
Jan

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
OK thanks Jan

I thought he was selling not buying and as Senegal is surrounded by British Commonwealth African Countries I was going to investigate.

Dan

kristkaa

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
May 15, 2015
Estonia
Hi

Thanks for sharing your ideas and information.

How to do a background check on potential partner from Poland?
Does tax administration office in Poland publish information if company has tax arrears? Any other websites with accurate information to research on credit history, turnover, number of employees etc?

JanW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Mar 30, 2018
Poland
Hello and thanks,

it's paid service.
I can share with you some basic information but not all.
I hope you understand that all the know-how is worth huge amounts of money.

Best Regards,
Jan

JanW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Mar 30, 2018
Poland
oh thank you for info. I will fix it soon, probably some problems with DNS.
I will let you know when it's working again.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.