The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'd like your 2 cents on validating an idea

Idea threads

Darth Vader

SleepIn Founder
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 19, 2017
Croatia
Hey guys, I'd really appreciate your help with this one.

So my first biz idea bombed completely and now I'm trying to test this negotiation idea. I helped over 20 businesses so far make/save really good money by consulting with them, and offered solutions in negotiations they had. Problem is - I can't clone myself 50 times to make money simultaneously. So I'd like to pour my knowledge and tactics into videos/courses people could buy.

My target audience are business owners/entrepreneurs who'd like to learn how to negotiate to get better deals, higher paying clients and have Jedi mind tricks at their disposal in social interactions.

I've researched on google keywords, SEM rush and Alexa and there is a market for it.

Now I've surveyed about 20 people I thought fit the description, and I talk to regularly (not including family, friends and spouses)

I've asked them a couple of questions:
1. What's your biggest challenge/problem in talking to people?
2. Would you like to (or be open to) learn how to get better deals, higher paying clients and have the upper hand in negotiating?
3. Would you actually pay for that knowledge? - I don't trust this always, because what people say and what they do are 2 completely different things.
4. What would need to happen for you to buy? - To get rid of objections and build the solutions into the product and improve it as I go.

If you have a couple of spare minutes, you'd help me a great deal if you could answer those.

Any kind of feedback, both positive and negative is really appreciated.

Thanks for taking your time to read this!

Have an awesome day fellow Fastlaners :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.