Hey I need to get in touch with one or more people with the following skills:
I know there I have seen a CAD designer on here and I also think I remember some game/3-D graphic designers on here, not sure about the superscription model one or digital mapping.
Anyways, if you have experience in said fields and/or know someone with experience in said fields, please send me a PM. I am trying to get some advice to a *gasp* idea I have and would be willing to pay anyone who consults with me for their time.
- CAD Designer
- Someone who has worked with 3-D graphics within games/apps (preferably but not limited to mobile)
- Anyone familiar with subscription based mobile apps
- Object "mapping" through digital devices
I know there I have seen a CAD designer on here and I also think I remember some game/3-D graphic designers on here, not sure about the superscription model one or digital mapping.
Anyways, if you have experience in said fields and/or know someone with experience in said fields, please send me a PM. I am trying to get some advice to a *gasp* idea I have and would be willing to pay anyone who consults with me for their time.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
