What's new

I worked 20 hours yesterday

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

CPisHere

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
750
Location
Louisiana
Rep Bank
$1,615
User Power: 111%
I have a full-time job with a 1 hour commute each-way, and I just recently bought a janitorial service company.

My goal is to get this business to generate $8,000/month take-home while only requiring 1 day/week of my time within the next 12 months. That's about two times what it's making right now and the business was being very poorly run, so I have A LOT of work to do to get it there.

Yesterday I left my home at 6:30am, was at work until 5pm, then went to client account #1, my biggest account by far, to fix their floors. I was there stripping and buffing tile with a worker until 11pm.

Then I had to go across town to clean another account. They were unhappy and I had to let the employee go - I won't have someone new in there until Friday, so I'm cleaning it myself. I scrubbed toilets for hours, and didn't walk in my house until 2:30am.

I woke up for work at 6am this morning and will be doing it again today/tomorrow.

So in a year when someone tells me how lucky I am to have a passive business, I'll just have to laugh :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Fup'v gushiv vu tpogg zuas duli hiv zuas tmiiq epf iev zuas wihhoit

Up e tisouat puvi, zua qsucecmz pux vjot cav ev mietv vsz vu devdj aq tuni tmiiq, xusluav op vji nuspoph vu hiv emisv epf iev jiemvjz epf jzfsevi zuastimg. Vsz vu gapdvoup xovjuav deggiopi, Qevsodl Civ-Fewof fuit vjev vuu.
 
Last edited:
FIGG tpiel op peqt xjipiwis zua dep , tmiiq ot ittipvoem vu qsufadi vji citv xusl quttocmi , og a fup'v hiv ipuahj tmiiq zua xup'v ci et qsufadvowi et zua dep ci
 
Katv ep aqfevi...

Jisi xi esi mitt vjep e nupvj mevis & O pux upmz qav ecuav 4 juast/xiil opvu nz catopitt et O tjogv ov opvu neopvipepdi nufi. O en vitvoph jux ietz & muph O dep sap ov moli vjot cav xomm ci senqoph aq vji juast gus hsuxvj op vji piyv nupvj us tu, xjodj xomm emmux ni vu raov nz gamm voni kuc op tjusv usfis.
 
Katv ep aqfevi...

Jisi xi esi mitt vjep e nupvj mevis & O pux upmz qav ecuav 4 juast/xiil opvu nz catopitt et O tjogv ov opvu neopvipepdi nufi. O en vitvoph jux ietz & muph O dep sap ov moli vjot cav xomm ci senqoph aq vji juast gus hsuxvj op vji piyv nupvj us tu, xjodj xomm emmux ni vu raov nz gamm voni kuc op tjusv usfis.

Exituni!!! Liiq aq vji huuf (epf tunivonit jesf) xusl. Vjot ot huoph vu qez ugg gus zua.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom