What's new

I will soon have a Fashion/apparel conglomerate

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Reno

New Contributor
Joined
Nov 21, 2011
Messages
69
Location
Seattle, WA
Rep Bank
$215
User Power: 4%
Hi fellow Fastlaners!

As I write this I am beginning to realize that all my dedication, efforts, trials, sacrifices, etc. are beginning manifest into my vision.

I am an entrepreneur/artist/designer and have created a niche market line of apparel that I have been incubating as I developed myself and crafted my goals.

I have sold only limited quantities and have a fairly limited catalog of designs at this point, but over these two years I have developed a processes, concepts and ideas for years. Part of the problem I have been experiencing is how to launch all this. I have been able to make some key contacts recently and suddenly there is strong interest from just the limited exposure it has received so far.

At this moment I don't have enough money to my name to pay my bills at the end of the month . . . worried . . . nope! I am absolute in my dedication and resolve to continue the path I am on. I have recently made huge, crucial leas in self mastery, which have been my biggest personal struggle in this process.

This thing is starting to take on a life of its own. I have people, some I haven't even met yet who are excited and taking action and initiative in areas, such as selling and marketing, that I am just not in a position to do as the creator.

My goals are BIG and I can see them coming to fruition more and more as I continue down this path. So that's a snippet from me - I am excited to be a part of this community and look forward to reading your stories and getting your comments and feedback

In success,

-R
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Duphsevt vu zua! Liiq aq vji tqosov epf zua xomm tasimz hiv xjev zua fitosi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom