The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Will Do It✓, I'm Going To Do It, I'm Doing It, I Did It

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Does this sound like a good plan to you?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Benjaminjhs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 13, 2018
Norway
Your idea does not matter at all. Just pick something, anything, there is a decent chance the first venture you start will completely suck as you don't have any experience.

Having a successful business right now is NOT important at all right now especially at your age, what is important is LEARNING, how to market, how to sell, how to deal with customers etc. You don't need to wait until you are 18, just do something now.

It's possible to spend an eternity evaluating ideas and business models, the best way to figure out if something works or not is doing it, earning the first customer, getting the first referral sale and so on.

I went to the store during a discount and bought a backpack, then relisted it on FB and sold it for $10 more. What is stopping you from doing the same?

1000%, could not agree more.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
I am still searching for something to wrap my head around it.
Perhaps what you seek is not something to wrap your head around but something to wrap around your head?

When you can snatch the pebble from my hand Grasshopper, it will be time for you to leave.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.