The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Want to Live Life on MY Terms

Sfrat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 20, 2018
Hi, I am a eighteen year old from the United States, and about two years ago I found someone named Tai Lopez on YouTube. At first, I was very skeptical of what he said, but then slowly I got sucked into his lifestyle. To me this man had everything, he had cars, nice clothes, knowledge, friends, an amazing house, and constant fun. I wanted what he had, so I started watching his free online videos. He showed me that someone can start out with a normal life and turn it to something extraordinary, and I am always happy I found his videos because he first introduced me to the idea of entrepreneurship and living life on your own terms. (From reading I have done on this forum, I understand a lot of you do not like him, but I am happy he showed me that success can be had, he is my 25 year-old in the lambo)

Fast forward a year, and I launched my "first business." I started buying and selling sneakers for profit online. At first I had some failures, but then I started making money and I got modest success, but I was not able to succeed at the level I wanted to because the sneakers sold during my school day.

My next real business attempt was dropshipping. I know... I got attracted by shiny things, and I followed this business attempt thinking I could profit $1,000,000 a year. It appears I was five years too late to the game, and I had trouble finding a niche. I was using the aliexpress business model (which in hindsight was very poor), and if I were to retry I would probably do print on demand from US suppliers.

Now I am embarking on a business attempt where I sincerely see solid success opportunities that are not influenced by YouTube "gurus." One of my pastimes has been learning about how to learn, and I want to teach this to others to help them get more out of business and life. I know how to memorize names and keep facts straight for every person you ever meet. I know how to extremely quickly memorize the crucial parts of a book so you can seamlessly apply it to your life. I know how to do things like increase working memory dramatically, and how to drastically improve decision making.

In this business, I want to sell a course that shows people how to memorize a book and apply it to their life. No promise of life-changing success (though I believe it will be able to change a lot of people's lives). What I am selling is what-you-see-is-what-you-get. I will probably start a thread about this business discussing my venture (and I want to give out free courses to people on this forum in exchange for feedback). My first course will be about memorizing and applying a book.

All help is appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sfrat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 20, 2018
hi

what do you mean by memorizing a book ?

is there a niche for that ?

is this something like this ?

View attachment 21729

by the way Kevin Trudeau is a marketing genius

you should study his material " infomercial secrets revealed "

View attachment 21730

this is deep psychology.

studying marketing is important for many areas of life because this is applied psychology

what is business anyway ? giving something to someone in exchange for money

this is a form of human relationship between people

Hi, I probably need a good succinct way to explain my course, but my working explanation for now is that I can teach you how to read a book and memorize what you think are the most important parts of any book rapidly. Instead of reading a book seven to ten times over so you internalize it, I can teach you how to permanently internalize it in far less time with far less effort.

In the world of memory, Kevin Trudeau is like what Tai Lopez is to business. I base my course around scientifically proven techniques (the two mains ones being the memory palace technique and spaced repition).

Additionally, in my niche I already see some interest in courses, but there really is not much practical memory information (just stuff like memorizing a deck of cards). Additionally, in the productivity niche there is a lot of interest, but to my knowledge no one has created something from the memory angle.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
In this business, I want to sell a course that shows people how to memorize a book and apply it to their life. My first course will be about memorizing and applying a book.

All help is appreciated!

hi

what do you mean by memorizing a book ?

is there a niche for that ?

is this something like this ?

kevin.jpg

by the way Kevin Trudeau is a marketing genius

you should study his material " infomercial secrets revealed "

info.jpg

this is deep psychology.

studying marketing is important for many areas of life because this is applied psychology

what is business anyway ? giving something to someone in exchange for money

this is a form of human relationship between people

Sfrat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 20, 2018
so what 's the way to market it ?

do you have a website or something ?

how will people buy from you ?

I do not have a website yet because I am actively recording the videos for the course, and I want to hold off on paying the monthly fees until I have something to host. But I do have a service that I have researched and decided to use ready for when the course is done.

I want to start marketing it with unpaid traffic. My strategy is going to be to respond with helpful comments to YouTube and Quora question on posts about memory. In the comment I will answer their question and say if you want to learn more I made a free mini-ebook about the topic. To get the ebook, I will have them subscribe to an email list where I will drip them a mini course with pitches at the end of the video to my main course. Once the email course is over I will send them a full on pitch video to my main course.

Sfrat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 20, 2018
How are you different from Jim Kwik?
I'm making programs to solve specific problems that people may have. I like Jim Kwik, but his programs can be very general, and they don't necessarily have clear results. No one else is teaching how to memorize books. Additionally, I give clear guides on how to get results, good metrics on how to test where you are in your memory progression, useful action steps after every video, and my course shows you exactly what you need to do to get your results. I will also offer a 60 day money back garuntee, so if people have some doubts they can feel confident that I trust my program enough to back it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...