Hey everyone, quick question.
I am currently wanting to install network monitoring software on the employee computers. I found that time wasting has become a serious issue and one that needs to be addressed as quickly as possible. I do not want to prevent people from having fun, but at the same time, we are running a business. I am considering one product, but I want to get more information.
For those of you that have experience introducing network monitoring software, how did you do it? Did you announce it to your employees beforehand or did you just decide to go for it altogether? I would like to know what the forum thinks might be the best possible suggestion.
I am currently wanting to install network monitoring software on the employee computers. I found that time wasting has become a serious issue and one that needs to be addressed as quickly as possible. I do not want to prevent people from having fun, but at the same time, we are running a business. I am considering one product, but I want to get more information.
For those of you that have experience introducing network monitoring software, how did you do it? Did you announce it to your employees beforehand or did you just decide to go for it altogether? I would like to know what the forum thinks might be the best possible suggestion.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
