The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to hire an employee whose country's economic situation is worse than me. But I don’t know how?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Ege Artun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Nov 1, 2022
I'm setting up SMMAgency and outsourcing almost all my work. The good thing is that since I live in Turkey, a 1000$ subscription brings me 18600tl(5x minimum salary)(ravenue). However, I want to outsource the most complicated part of my job that consumes time and energy by hiring someone whose economic situation is worse than my country. like India. If you know of a platform where I can search for employees who will do this, can you suggest it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Damien C

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Mar 19, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I don't think you're going to be able to outsource anything "complicated" with great success. People have enough trouble getting simple tasks performed offshore, even that work ends up coming back wrong! I suppose if you setup a process / user manual you could potentially hire somebody off Upwork or whereever.

In my experience, anything involving critical thinking / judgement is not going to happen offshore without putting in an enormous amount of time and effort, often more than if you just hired somebody next door. A false economy.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011

Ege Artun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Nov 1, 2022
Hire the best Filipino employees and virtual assistants the Philippines has to offer! is highly recommended by many entrepreneurs. I worked with some Filipinos and they were by far the most competent and reliable people (particularly compared to India).

There's also https://www.go.jobrack.eu/employers-offer-a1 for Eastern Europe if you need someone even more educated and located closer to you in a similar time zone.
Thank mate. I appreciate that. Actually I have one more question. How can I find Discord servers with a people looking to find a job in that specific country?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cano

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jun 3, 2022
Germany
I'm setting up SMMAgency and outsourcing almost all my work. The good thing is that since I live in Turkey, a 1000$ subscription brings me 18600tl(5x minimum salary)(ravenue). However, I want to outsource the most complicated part of my job that consumes time and energy by hiring someone whose economic situation is worse than my country. like India. If you know of a platform where I can search for employees who will do this, can you suggest it?
do you have any clients yet?

Ege Artun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Nov 1, 2022
I will do the solutions, adjustments, and especially the one-on-one interviews of the ivy problems myself. I just want to use the people I will hire as a "labor force". In this way, I want to think more about complex problems and focus on growing my business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.