The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to create a mastermind group comprised of sellers on Amazon

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Hi guys as the title suggests, I'm looking to create a mastermind group from the fastlaneforum about succeeding on Amazon.

Ideally we would be four people who are all just starting out but I don't mind if we're more. Veterans are of course welcome as your advice will be much appreciated, you don't even need to be involved with ecommerce.

I was thinking about scheduling meetings on skype. We can schedule 3 different times but you're only required to show up once. The reason for this is taking into account your individual schedules and keeping things flexible as I'm sure we can get busy or something unexpected can come up.

Skype chats will be at most 20-30 minutes but can be more or less depending on how much we have to talk about.

These are general rules but they're all subject to change.

So if you're interested in making real progress and be held accountable feel free to join.

Just say "I'm in" along with your skype name.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.