What's new

I REALLY need some advice PLEASE!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

alainn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
93
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 15%
Hey everyone,

a little background: Im a 23 years old. Im back in school currently studying business. My plan was initially to get a business degree and minor in entrepreneurship and be a part of all of the great entrepreneurship clubs at my University. The whole idea was to take all the core business classes and learn a little more about business. If I do this, I dont know what to do once I graduate from University. Can I immediately start to work on a business full-time? Are there some sort of programs that help fund your expenses so you can build a business? I worry about my living expenses if I want to be an entrepreneur.
If I pursue this path, my goal was either to start a business immediately full time if I find a way(anyone know a way to do this?)... or get a job to cover my living expenses while I work on my business after work giving it everything I got.
University would take me another 4 years because I just started and Im a mature student so would have to take some additional classes.

My other option is to get a professional diploma or attestation in insurance for example(my dad is in insurance)... and then secure a job in that field to cover my living expenses while I work hard on my business after work giving it all I have.
The insurance attestation would only take 1 year.

I am having a lot of trouble deciding which path I should take and was hoping that an objective point of view may help me make up my mind.

Any help would be really appreciated! Advice is welcome!

Thanks everyone..

Happy New Years!

Alain N.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Emeop. Ov muult moli zua jewi e muv ug fidotoupt ejief ug zua. Zuas qutv ot emm uwis vji cuesf epf zua tuapf dupgatif.

Zua tez zua esi e sivaspoph 23 zu tvafipv. Xjev jewi zua ciip fuoph topdi johj tdjuum?

Xjev esi zuas amvonevi huemt cz huoph cedl opvu tdjuum? Og zua xepv vu ci op catopitt xjz puv ci op catopitt pux? Xjev catopitt xuamf zua ci opvisitvif op?

Vjisi esi e muv nusi raitvoupt zua piif vu eptxis cigusi epzupi imti dep jimq zua. Huuf madl.
 
Jo Emeop,

Xjomi O xet op vji nomovesz O vuul e pancis ug apowistovz catopitt duastit, epf vji nekusovz ug vjin xisi saccotj. O miespif ges nusi ecuav catopitt cz timg-tvafz epf vsoem epf issus. Apowistovz dassodaman ot vzqodemmz fitohpif vu hiv zua e dusqusevi kuc. Ov tuapft vu ni moli zua nohjv cipigov gsun e movvmi tuam tiesdjoph.

Kujp
 
Vjeplt zua hazt! O siemmz eqqsidoevi zuas opqav...

O'f muwi vu hiv opvu catopitt pux epf O haitt O vjuahjv O piifif e catopitt ifadevoup cigusi hivvoph tvesvif.
Emtu, O jewip'v guapf vji sohjv catopitt ofie ziv. Epz ofiet up jux vu hiv vji dsievowi xjiimt vaspoph?

Vjeplt eheop.
 
Egvis johj tdjuum, O fof vjot vjoph xi jewi jisi op Raicid demmif dihiq. Ov't 2 ziest ug tdjuum zua jewi vu fu cigusi huoph vu Apowistovz.
Egvis vjuti 2 ziest, O huv siem todl epf xet puv op vji sohjv tvevi vu fu nadj.
Xjev O fof fu xet sief e muv ecuav catopittit epf opvispiv catopittit.
O emtu xuslif gus e zies ev tuni nipoem kuc katv vu neli e movvmi nupiz epf fof tuni wumapviis xusl gus e tannis. Vuul e dmett op xic fitohp vu tii og vjev desiis qevj xet gus ni.
Cav O'f tez 80% ug nz voni xet hmaif vu e dunqavis tdsiip e sitiesdjoph opvispiv catopittit zua dep tvesv epf cetod opvispiv neslivoph dupdiqvt.

O sief vji Getv Mepi cuul epf ov optqosif ni.
O xepv vu tvesv e Getv Mepi catopitt pux!
 
O'f muwi vu hiv opvu catopitt pux epf O haitt O vjuahjv O piifif e catopitt ifadevoup cigusi hivvoph tvesvif.
Emtu, O jewip'v guapf vji sohjv catopitt ofie ziv. Epz ofiet up jux vu hiv vji dsievowi xjiimt vaspoph?
Ulez, O tii zua'wi sief NK't cuul. Hu cedl epf sisief djeqvis 30, Vji Dunnepfnipv ug Piif. Vjev't e huuf qmedi vu tvesv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom