The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need to write my bachelor thesis in Business Administration. What topic is worth my time?

Kloetenlui

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jan 26, 2019
Hey there,

entrepreneur/student from Germany here.

I started to study business administration and I'm nearly finished. On the way I learned that it's a F*cking waste of time but hey, it's nearly over now. At least I had time for starting (and failing) with a business without my parents yelling at me to get a job.

Anyway, I need to find a topic for my bachelor thesis. Should I dive into a specific topic (which one would you chose?) or should I just cover a standard topic that has no value for me and get it over with quickly?

BTW, I'm just starting out with a new business about minerals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Google's search engine actually started out as a PhD collab.

FedEx used to be a college paper project as well.

Academia can be an action fake at times, but it's still a good source of getting lots of ideas and analysis.

You could delve into a thesis based on mineral businesses, since you are already in that field. It will be a much thorough paper since you know something more than the other book-folks on that field.

May I ask what kind of minerals business are you into? Is it for supplying technology chips and components? Construction materials? Jewellery and house deco?

Otherwise, a thesis on financial accountability or resource management (human and supply side) will do nicely.

Frank H.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Dec 22, 2018
I know a lot of people on here bash the education system, however college is a fantastic opportunity to consistently learn, interact with colleagues, figure out what your passions are and apply ideas. Also I am envious that you live in Germany, the tuition in the USA is expensive.

What type of mineral business are you talking about?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.