The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I met a celebrity today while marketing. You never know who you might meet.

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
D

Deleted85763

I was doing some marketing today and I got a call from a celebrity! They were interested in what I was marketing. I was surprisingly calm; in large part I believe because I just gotten back from a 6 mile run. They were very nice, as I would have expected. I would like to share who the celebrity was but that wouldn't be right on my part. I hope you understand.

It may lead to something big. At the very least now I have them as a contact. So get out there and treat all people right. You never know who you might meet and where it might lead.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Do you actually utilize your contacts or just stack them, not cultivate them and feel one day they will yield gold. I've learned most people network wrong and they feel the stacking method is the way to go and not put any effort once a nice "rolodex" is forming.

D

Deleted85763

Do you actually utilize your contacts or just stack them, not cultivate them and feel one day they will yield gold. I've learned most people network wrong and they feel the stacking method is the way to go and not put any effort once a nice "rolodex" is forming.
I use my "rolodex" as a valuable resource of "who knows this particular subject". So when a specific opportunity becomes available or an issue arises I know who to contact. For example, when an issue of product packaging comes up I contact my "packaging expert" and I immediately get the answer I need.

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013
Or, flip the script. Instead of reaching out when you need something, actively seek out ways to help your rolodex. That way, your touch points are "deposits" rather than withdrawals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted85763

Or, flip the script. Instead of reaching out when you need something, actively seek out ways to help your rolodex. That way, your touch points are "deposits" rather than withdrawals.
I do that, too, at times. But it's much more difficult to create a situation than to work with a situation that already exists.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.