Trent Dyrsmid
PARKED
Hi Gang,
My name is Trent Dyrsmid and I'm a serial entrepreneur. I started my last company in 2001 in Vancouver, BC, grew it to a few million in sales and then sold it in 2008. Since then, I have moved to San Diego to enjoy a better climate, ride my dirt bike year round, and build another business.
In my last business, I broke one of the rules; it didn't affect enough people. We had about 100 customers; well short of the million needed! Thankfully, it sold for enough to give me enough runway to continue to pursue my dreams without the need for a day job.
I'm now working on a few Internet businesses and look forward to sharing with y'all what works and what doesn't. I've always been a big believer in masterminding, so I am def looking forward to seeing what this forum's members are like.
Cheers,
Trent Dyrsmid
OnlineIncomeLab.com
My name is Trent Dyrsmid and I'm a serial entrepreneur. I started my last company in 2001 in Vancouver, BC, grew it to a few million in sales and then sold it in 2008. Since then, I have moved to San Diego to enjoy a better climate, ride my dirt bike year round, and build another business.
In my last business, I broke one of the rules; it didn't affect enough people. We had about 100 customers; well short of the million needed! Thankfully, it sold for enough to give me enough runway to continue to pursue my dreams without the need for a day job.
I'm now working on a few Internet businesses and look forward to sharing with y'all what works and what doesn't. I've always been a big believer in masterminding, so I am def looking forward to seeing what this forum's members are like.
Cheers,
Trent Dyrsmid
OnlineIncomeLab.com
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
