The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I look forward to getting to know this group...

Trent Dyrsmid

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 20, 2011
San Diego
Hi Gang,

My name is Trent Dyrsmid and I'm a serial entrepreneur. I started my last company in 2001 in Vancouver, BC, grew it to a few million in sales and then sold it in 2008. Since then, I have moved to San Diego to enjoy a better climate, ride my dirt bike year round, and build another business.

In my last business, I broke one of the rules; it didn't affect enough people. We had about 100 customers; well short of the million needed! Thankfully, it sold for enough to give me enough runway to continue to pursue my dreams without the need for a day job.

I'm now working on a few Internet businesses and look forward to sharing with y'all what works and what doesn't. I've always been a big believer in masterminding, so I am def looking forward to seeing what this forum's members are like.

Cheers,
Trent Dyrsmid
OnlineIncomeLab.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TK1

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 31, 2011
Welcome mate, your last business must have a huge magnitude if you needed only 100 customers :p Congrats to all your results so far

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...