- Joined
- Jul 14, 2019
- Messages
- 89
Rep Bank
$415
$415
User Power: 87%
Hi everyone. Excuse the pessimism, but I hope we're both worthy of what I hope this forum REALLY is and what I am aspiring and working to be.
I'm a 52-year-old Canadian, living in Japan and working as an English teacher. I work the minimum hours required to meet my expenses while pursuing my lifelong dream of being a professional inventor and entrepreneur most of the rest of my waking life. I've been at it for over a decade and SERIOUSLY AT IT for 5 plus years.
In short, I'm looking for a community I'm worthy of, and whose also worthy of me. I'm not talking ego here, just truth.
I want to contribute to and be a part of a community of people who are serious about a journey that's inherently lonely, FULL of "action fakers", "crabs" and time wasters. I'm as serious about helping everyone here ( in whatever way I'm capable ) as I am about not wasting my time here engaging in anything that doesn't include one or both of us getting genuine benefit from our interactions.
My entrepreneurial pursuits and lifelong ikigai are all about inventions and bringing them to life through any and all ethical means. I'm especially passionate about inventions that have or in some way contribute to having a positive environmental impact. That said, the ever-present child in me LOVES toys, especially kinetic ones, hand drums and percussion, cool gadgets and technology used just to make fun and cool things, and I'm especially fond of N52/55 neodymium magnets;-)
I'm a 52-year-old Canadian, living in Japan and working as an English teacher. I work the minimum hours required to meet my expenses while pursuing my lifelong dream of being a professional inventor and entrepreneur most of the rest of my waking life. I've been at it for over a decade and SERIOUSLY AT IT for 5 plus years.
In short, I'm looking for a community I'm worthy of, and whose also worthy of me. I'm not talking ego here, just truth.
I want to contribute to and be a part of a community of people who are serious about a journey that's inherently lonely, FULL of "action fakers", "crabs" and time wasters. I'm as serious about helping everyone here ( in whatever way I'm capable ) as I am about not wasting my time here engaging in anything that doesn't include one or both of us getting genuine benefit from our interactions.
My entrepreneurial pursuits and lifelong ikigai are all about inventions and bringing them to life through any and all ethical means. I'm especially passionate about inventions that have or in some way contribute to having a positive environmental impact. That said, the ever-present child in me LOVES toys, especially kinetic ones, hand drums and percussion, cool gadgets and technology used just to make fun and cool things, and I'm especially fond of N52/55 neodymium magnets;-)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
