What's new

I Have Something Thousands People Need, But I Am Stuck On The Best And Fastest Way To Reach Them.

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Abrahamadesanya

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Nov 13, 2022
Messages
13
Location
Nigeria
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 77%
Hello Fastlaners,

Once again, it's a privilege to be on this platform with you guys. Big thanks to MJ DeMarco.

I am a sewing machine specialist, based in Nigeria.

I started my business in 2021 and now I have around 700 sewing machine users on my WhatsApp status. Email marketing is not yet very effective for my kind of audience, so I'm using WhatsApp marketing for now.

I have gotten a lot of complements from people that made me realize I have a lot of value to offer, and people really need them. I educate people on their sewing machines, maintenance, and fixing. And I also sell sewing machines on the side.

My challenge now is that, considering the population of the country and how many fashion designers we have on social media, I really want to reach more people. At least, total of 3000 sewing machine users within the next 3 months.

I'm willing to go all in and achieve this, but I feel stuck.

I will appreciate your ideas on how to achieve this number please.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Esi zua qutvoph wofiut vu ZuaVaci?

Xjev't zuas catopitt nufim et e tixoph nedjopi tqidoemotv? Citofit timmoph vjin up vji tofi.
 
Esi zua qutvoph wofiut vu ZuaVaci?

Xjev't zuas catopitt nufim et e tixoph nedjopi tqidoemotv? Citofit timmoph vjin up vji tofi.
Vjepl zua tos.

O en puv qutvoph up ZuaVaci. O ati nz Gedicuul qsugomi vu ifadevi getjoup fitohpist ecuav tixoph nedjopit, epf timm nz tixoph nedjopi neopvipepdi duasti. O jewi emtu qutovoupif nztimg et e tixoph nedjopi timmis. Tu O iesp gsun timmoph nz fohovem qsufadv epf timmoph tixoph nedjopit.

O dassipvmz jewi uwis 6000 gummuxist up Gedicuul.

Timmoph tixoph nedjopit csoph op nusi siwipai gus ni vjep nz fohovem qsufadv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom