Hey guys,
I've been busting butt and got a little press yesterday online and in print today. Overall I hit the front page of the Broomfield Enterprise and in print in the Daily Camera(City of Boulder), Colorado Daily(the rest of Boulder County), and the Denver Post(Denver Metro area). With my single facebook post I saw about 1200 people with 100 engagements. Had a few shares and lots of posts.
Here's a link to the article for your reading pleasure.
http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com...dic-develops-emergency-app-assist-crisis-care
Mike
I've been busting butt and got a little press yesterday online and in print today. Overall I hit the front page of the Broomfield Enterprise and in print in the Daily Camera(City of Boulder), Colorado Daily(the rest of Boulder County), and the Denver Post(Denver Metro area). With my single facebook post I saw about 1200 people with 100 engagements. Had a few shares and lots of posts.
Here's a link to the article for your reading pleasure.
http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com...dic-develops-emergency-app-assist-crisis-care
Mike
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
