The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I fueled up my vehicle, I’m siting in the driver seat and I’m ready to hit the fastlane!

Bimmer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Apr 5, 2014
(woops sorry for the grammar mistake in the title, can't edit)

So let me introduce myself. ..

My name is Marco, 24 years old and I’ve been dabbling affiliate marketing for the last 4 years.
After reading the TMF I realize I have been chasing the money (instead of chasing needs) for a long time…

And you know what the funny part is? I actually bought TMF in 2011, read a few pages and decided this book was not for me..
I was in the affiliate mindset, I wanted quick cash, I heard all these stories around me about 7 figure affiliates and i wanted it too! I wasn’t interested in building a real business and assets etc.

So How come I’m posting here, 3 years later?
Long story short: I made some cash with affiliate marketing, but it never lasted longer than 2 months for me…i was not the typical 7 figure affiliate.
I was chasing money all the time, testing the new hot offer, only to have it pulled a few days/months after I finally get it profitable, and I was sick of it. I wasn’t building anything up, I wasn’t in control… I was just a hitchhiker!

I met a guy on a meetup last year which is now a friend and he had his own product that affiliates were promoting for him. After talking with him I decided I also wanted to build my own product.

So since beginning this year i’m selling my own product… and things don’t go how I want. I wasn’t seeing results, I wasn’t seeing cash (still chasing money) and i was getting demotivated

Than 10 days ago I landed on the fastlande forum, did some lurking and decided I MUST read TMF.. So I drove to my dad’s home ( I was still living at my dad’s house in 2011) to pick up the book after searching around.

For the past 10 days I took notes while I was reading and I have to say TMF really changed the way I look at things now.

I was chasing the money, and I was only focused on the event instead of the proccess.
That’s changed now (and many other things)

I fueled up my vehicle, I’m sitting in the driver seat and I’m ready to hit the fastlane!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Ha, similar story here. Welcome to the club brah.

All the best.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...