What's new

I fixed it!!! We're sorry, but your computer or network ...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Read Choose Hard!
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
44,021
Location
Utah
Rep Bank
$11,327
User Power: 459%
This post is a helper thread for anyone who is experiencing this message from Google:

We're sorry... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

For the last 2 months, I haven't been able to use Google and have been getting this message ... I thought possibly that my computer was infected with spyware but my MacScan came back totally clean.

I did searches (on Yahoo ugh) to try to find out what could be causing the problem -- I wasn't running any automated queries and didn't find anything that helped. Some suggested to clear my cache, cookies, virus scans, blah blah -- NOTHING WORKED.

And then I figured it out ... On FireFox I had this plugin installed: WebRank Toolbar -- this is a FF addon that checks the ranks of pages you visit -- this plugin was sending Google the automated queries and causing Google to block my IP from searches. I was stuck using Yahoo and Bing for weeks!

When I disabled the plugin, my access to Google was restored! Hooray! :hurray: It was like living in the outhouse for a few months!

We're sorry... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

mamb podi upi! :vjanctaq:
 
Vsz vji Emiye vuumces optvief. O moli vjev upi :) Ov tezt zuast tovi ot 33,539
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom