NOT my Wife !
I've been away from the Forum for a couple months for a few reasons.
- I found myself spending too much time here when I should have been working on my own stuff.
- I lost a bit of motivation to be here since I'm not an Insider anymore. Money is very, very tight because every dollar I earn, I invest in making more dollars. I encourage everyone to get an INSIDERS Membership and I will when the time is right.
- I needed time for reflection, focus, and to decide exactly what I wanted.
You know when you interview for a job, one of the things you and the interviewer are looking for is a "Good fit"...like a marriage right ?
I mean...you will be spending a LOT of time together. Well... The work you do...your friends...your associates...the places you go...where you live...all these things need to be a "Good fit" with you too.
There were things in my life that were a bad fit for me. After a couple months of reflection and thinking, I decided to get a Divorce from my life.
I dumped the business I started. It wasn't working but even if it was, I would have stopped anyway because I despised the industry I was catering to. It didn't really hit me until the first day I was out promoting my business and I had to interact with people in the industry. I cringed each time I went out to promote. I thought once I had some success I would feel differently. I didn't. I was miserable.
I dumped people I knew.
Most of the people my Wife and I knew were not a good fit for either of us so we started looking for the same type of people as are here.
We visited a wine store where my Sister-in-Law works. It's a very nice place where you can sit, sample wine, buy a glass or bring in your own and talk with people. I figured the more educated, worldly types visited wine shops.
It was amazing ! Our first visit, I met a guy who was a consultant for startups !
Go figure ! We had a LOT to talk about. Smart dude. I also had great conversation with the owner. This will be a once/week outing.
I edited my Contacts. I deleted most of the people that have the slowlane mentality....it was extensive. I deleted the people in my Professional Contacts who I just didn't like.
I found what I love to do. 😀 I don't know why...but I was always afraid to admit how much I truly love helping people. I know B & M business owners and internet based business owners. I love talking with them, brainstorming, and helping them any way I can. I like helping people in general..strangers. ie. A little old lady who really couldn't reach up on the grocery store shelf for what she wanted...I got it. (True).
Because of this forum, I know I can reap the financial rewards for helping and serving others.
Welp....back to work.
I've been away from the Forum for a couple months for a few reasons.
- I found myself spending too much time here when I should have been working on my own stuff.
- I lost a bit of motivation to be here since I'm not an Insider anymore. Money is very, very tight because every dollar I earn, I invest in making more dollars. I encourage everyone to get an INSIDERS Membership and I will when the time is right.
- I needed time for reflection, focus, and to decide exactly what I wanted.
You know when you interview for a job, one of the things you and the interviewer are looking for is a "Good fit"...like a marriage right ?
There were things in my life that were a bad fit for me. After a couple months of reflection and thinking, I decided to get a Divorce from my life.
I dumped the business I started. It wasn't working but even if it was, I would have stopped anyway because I despised the industry I was catering to. It didn't really hit me until the first day I was out promoting my business and I had to interact with people in the industry. I cringed each time I went out to promote. I thought once I had some success I would feel differently. I didn't. I was miserable.
I dumped people I knew.
We visited a wine store where my Sister-in-Law works. It's a very nice place where you can sit, sample wine, buy a glass or bring in your own and talk with people. I figured the more educated, worldly types visited wine shops.
It was amazing ! Our first visit, I met a guy who was a consultant for startups !
Go figure ! We had a LOT to talk about. Smart dude. I also had great conversation with the owner. This will be a once/week outing.I edited my Contacts. I deleted most of the people that have the slowlane mentality....it was extensive. I deleted the people in my Professional Contacts who I just didn't like.

I found what I love to do. 😀 I don't know why...but I was always afraid to admit how much I truly love helping people. I know B & M business owners and internet based business owners. I love talking with them, brainstorming, and helping them any way I can. I like helping people in general..strangers. ie. A little old lady who really couldn't reach up on the grocery store shelf for what she wanted...I got it. (True).
Because of this forum, I know I can reap the financial rewards for helping and serving others.
Welp....back to work.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
