The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I changed my life

dav24130

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
700%
Sep 13, 2020
france
Good morning all,
My name is david, I am 34 years old, and I come from France.
I've always been brought up with the idea that work is something you do out of obligation, not for fun.
When I was 15, I wanted to be a web developer, I was told that I was not smart enough. So I gave up and redirected myself to studying that I hated, and then doing a job that I hated even more.
It was not until I was 30 that I realized, thanks to personal development, that I was the only master of my life. I then decided to learn to make websites, then I followed a training course, and then I was a web developer at the French post office.
Unfortunately I had to go back to my old job for 1 year, until a few months ago when I found a job in a startup as a web and mobile developer.
Before that, I created my startup with associates in order to get into entrepreneurship, and I also have shares in the startup that hired me.
Today I earn 3 times more than a few months ago, and this is just the beginning.
I really hope MJ DeMarco sees this post because I would really like to say thank you to him, thanks to him I am getting into the fast lane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AriAzran

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Sep 15, 2020
Israel
Good morning all,
My name is david, I am 34 years old, and I come from France.
I've always been brought up with the idea that work is something you do out of obligation, not for fun.
When I was 15, I wanted to be a web developer, I was told that I was not smart enough. So I gave up and redirected myself to studying that I hated, and then doing a job that I hated even more.
It was not until I was 30 that I realized, thanks to personal development, that I was the only master of my life. I then decided to learn to make websites, then I followed a training course, and then I was a web developer at the French post office.
Unfortunately I had to go back to my old job for 1 year, until a few months ago when I found a job in a startup as a web and mobile developer.
Before that, I created my startup with associates in order to get into entrepreneurship, and I also have shares in the startup that hired me.
Today I earn 3 times more than a few months ago, and this is just the beginning.
I really hope MJ DeMarco sees this post because I would really like to say thank you to him, thanks to him I am getting into the fast lane.
Hey, David. This is the kind of stories that uplift my spirit. I'm so happy things are going well for you. See you at the top ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...