The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I can't wait to drive the fastlane!

BigBuddha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Nov 30, 2022
Hi everyone,

My name is David and I'm a 28 year old aspiring Fastlaner up here in Canada. In my 28 years I have made various attempts at starting a business. I have tried to sell t-shirts, participated in different MLM businesses, ran a painting business franchise in university, and most recently, started and failed at an Amazon FBA business.

I read a whole bookshelf full of books to increase my financial and business literacy but no book came close to the impact I felt from reading The Millionaire Fastlane .

It felt as if the entire world was lying to me all my life and The Millionaire Fastlane was the only voice in the world telling the truth.

It now all makes sense why all my attempts at starting a business in the past have failed and I have no doubt in my mind that after reading The Millionaire Fastlane , I have everything I need to get it right this time. The rest is up to me.

I look forward to the support of this community and I can't wait for the drive the fastlane!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Welcome To The Forum :).

I would say Read the following books after TMF . They are REALLY good. I promise you. I wish you all the best, I am no where near fastlane yet.

I am first just trying to impact one person right and I think that is all that matters for me for now.

BigBuddha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Nov 30, 2022
Welcome To The Forum :).

I would say Read the following books after TMF . They are REALLY good. I promise you. I wish you all the best, I am no where near fastlane yet.

I am first just trying to impact one person right and I think that is all that matters for me for now.
Thanks Zackery! I have ordered UnScripted and it's coming in the mail next week! I've been spending some time every day going through the amazing posts on this forum and also brainstorming different ideas. I'm just exercising that muscle to build it up! I have a few ideas that I am planning on testing to validate a need in the market!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...