The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I can and I will

MonicaArias

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Apr 25, 2015
Hello everybody

-First of all thanks:
It's a pleasure being able to be in touch with open-minded people who know that other way is possible. I'm reading the book and I'm glad to hear that stories like M.J. De Marco's are possible. Thanks so much for sharing your experience, method and motivation.
As I've said, I'm still reading the book but I couldn't wait to finish it to join the community.

-Why I'm writting:

I know I want to live life to the fullest. Life is short and time is limited.There are some barriers that can be knocked down and I'm learning how to do that. That's why I'm hooked on the book.

-A bit about me:

I'm a 26 year-old Spanish woman. I've been brought up in a modest and traditional family where the only way to get a good future was going to university and all these things we are tired of hearing about. As a "good daughter", advised by teachers and parents, frightened and avoiding my deep desires I enrolled medical school. IT WAS MY CHOICE. And, ta-da!: Things didn't go well. The brilliant student I've always had been had problems to study! Wo! Anxieties attacks and depression became my bestfriend. Frustration grew up, and up and up! (Fighting against yourself is so tired, but it gives you incomes, lol). By the way, I chose that balanced state of mind to do the cleaning up: bye bye "lifelong" friends, bye bye relatives' dogmas, by bye society opinion... I was not the same person, sorry for changing. And some YEARS (yes, years)... the bomb blew up! Totally lost, but confidence, I took a gap year and started to write down ideas, projects desires... I tried lots of things to find myself while I started to search for jobs. Since that, I've been working till today.
I was brave to fight for my inner wishes since I was a child. I worked to pay Art lessons to pass entrace examen to enroll Art School and nowadays I'm studying Restoration and Conservation. I work as a yoga instructor and art teacher. I've forgotten 7hours sleep meaning and I commute 2hours every day. I'm happy to do what I do but I don't want to wait till I finish my degree to find economic independence.
I have it clear: I can and I will. .
I love this branch of knowledge. I like learning about it but I don't want to spend my youth hoping and living in the cloud. I have no the eighteen year-old's point of view about degrees. If I study is to learn about this topic, no hoping to earn money with it.

-My goals
Leaving aside one of my passions, art, lots of ideas are in my mind to get economic freedom. I'm trying to focus on one of them. I really value my time and I'd like to improve my quality of life. In the meanwhile, I'd thought about taking advantage of my progress in yoga or art field while I'm learning. I like helping people to improve their wellbeing and I also like transmiting knowledge. Maybe some kind of blog could be a good idea and it's possible it could be remunerated.

Hope this is the begining of great things. Thank you very much. I'm here to learn and help others if it's possible.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
Wow, Monica...Welcome to the forum, your energy and vibe are already impressive ( and so is your English ...unlike mine..but it's ok :)

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Welcome to the forum!

It's great to see that you've cultivated healthy lifestyle habits, and that you're committed to your passions.

Remember though, if want to achieve economic freedom (building a passive income stream/business), the most important thing to consider, before your passions, is what the market needs, and how you can contribute to it. I'm not sure if you've read The Millionaire Fastlane yet, but if you haven't, give it a read. MJ explains more about following the needs of the market in the book.

I'm getting the feeling that we can expect great things from you. Can't wait to see what you accomplish!

MonicaArias

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Apr 25, 2015
Wow, Monica...Welcome to the forum, your energy and vibe are already impressive ( and so is your English ...unlike mine..but it's ok :)
Hey Bila, thanks so much ;)
Welcome to the forum!

It's great to see that you've cultivated healthy lifestyle habits, and that you're committed to your passions.

Remember though, if want to achieve economic freedom (building a passive income stream/business), the most important thing to consider, before your passions, is what the market needs, and how you can contribute to it. I'm not sure if you've read The Millionaire Fastlane yet, but if you haven't, give it a read. MJ explains more about following the needs of the market in the book.

I'm getting the feeling that we can expect great things from you. Can't wait to see what you accomplish!
Ninjakid! wise words. I've already have a look at the part of book that talks about passions and business, and I agree. It's good not to forget that. That's why I'd like to build a passive income business, to have freedom to enjoy the things I like without being worried about making ends meet ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...