The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am stuck for finding customers for video edit & audio mixing

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Nazca

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
May 3, 2023
France
Hey there!

I am an "auto-entrepreneur" based in France and I want to help people who are in need for video edits or/and audio mixing for their projects (podcast, music mixing, ...)

My main activity is giving 1 to 1 beatbox lessons (online) and occasionnal workshops (offline). I have a few regular customers who are satisfied of the services I provide. (I help as much in the technical aspect of the discipline, but also in building a mindset for them to workout consistently). This is an active income.

I am still looking for other active incomes by extending my activites. I have developped new skills such as music production and video edit and I know I can help people who have needs in these fields. I have some experience thanks to my own projects and I lately helped 1 friend for mixing (who's from the beatbox scene) and he was surprised and happy about the result!

My problem is that I am not informed enough outside the beatbox scene. I have always provided services for the beatbox scene (online), or for local leisure centers and municipalities for the beatbox workshops (offline). I want to find people who need video edits and audio mix but I feel myself stuck.

I have been trying various websites such as Fiverr, Comeup and Upwork, but go no results. I published my service page but just left it sleeping which was a mistake I guess.

Any of you have an idea what to do when a service page like this is running? I communicated about it on my social medias but this is not really my target audience and my audience is not so high (about 1000 followers on IG, almost 500 on YT). My audience is mainly composed of beatboxers.

And over this, does anyone of you know what I could do to find people in the needs of such services?

Thanks for your help. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

Wishing success, health and joy to everyone here! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Hey there!

I am an "auto-entrepreneur" based in France and I want to help people who are in need for video edits or/and audio mixing for their projects (podcast, music mixing, ...)

My main activity is giving 1 to 1 beatbox lessons (online) and occasionnal workshops (offline). I have a few regular customers who are satisfied of the services I provide. (I help as much in the technical aspect of the discipline, but also in building a mindset for them to workout consistently). This is an active income.

I am still looking for other active incomes by extending my activites. I have developped new skills such as music production and video edit and I know I can help people who have needs in these fields. I have some experience thanks to my own projects and I lately helped 1 friend for mixing (who's from the beatbox scene) and he was surprised and happy about the result!

My problem is that I am not informed enough outside the beatbox scene. I have always provided services for the beatbox scene (online), or for local leisure centers and municipalities for the beatbox workshops (offline). I want to find people who need video edits and audio mix but I feel myself stuck.

I have been trying various websites such as Fiverr, Comeup and Upwork, but go no results. I published my service page but just left it sleeping which was a mistake I guess.

Any of you have an idea what to do when a service page like this is running? I communicated about it on my social medias but this is not really my target audience and my audience is not so high (about 1000 followers on IG, almost 500 on YT). My audience is mainly composed of beatboxers.

And over this, does anyone of you know what I could do to find people in the needs of such services?

Thanks for your help. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

Wishing success, health and joy to everyone here! :)
Try to help 10 people with that skill and see where it takes you.
If you make 10 shorts for 10 people each (for free and without a catch), that perform well, you will probably have some people lined up, ready to pay you.

Nazca

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
May 3, 2023
France
Try to help 10 people with that skill and see where it takes you.
If you make 10 shorts for 10 people each (for free and without a catch), that perform well, you will probably have some people lined up, ready to pay you.
I'll go for that. Let's try 10 for both services. Thanks.

If anyone has additional suggestions, I'm open :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.