The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am new I am Morpheyous

morpheyous

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 25, 2011
Hi Fastlaners,

Why the pseudonym, simply my real name is in the slowlane, I used to be a slowlaner, I worked for 23yrs as a police officer, seen the dead, been shot at and what for, a pension and a small wage.

Why, because I was brought up by the old mantra, go to school, get a job blah blah..

Fortunately I had this spirit of adventure called entrepreneurship and now I am out, I am 42, married with kids. I have learn't from the experts and now am doing Internet Marketing full time - and loving it, no boss, no commute.

I now control my destiny, I am making mistakes, but least not life and death, but I will get there and I will succeed...

Slip by (edited by Mod.) and if you need any site work, lemme know!

We will all succeed!!!!!

Thanks for the great book!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
Welcome to forum Morpheyous. There's a lot of affiliate guys here. Start digging through the threads and you'll find some good info. Glad you made it to the Fastlane.

Good luck :fastlane:

additional note: I had to remove your website plug due to forum policy. Once you have 50 posts then you can add it as a siglink. This helps us cut down on spam.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007