The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am Mark Henry.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Hello there. Enjoy the forum.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome Mark - care to share a little more about yourself?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MarkHenry

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 13, 2019
Hi,
I am 31 years old. I like to write and read new things. My hobby is to read new books. I am a professional blogger and recently started a shared business (SUPLYD) with my partner who lived in the United Arab Emirates. We are a global material supplier. It is the world's leading material and product suppliers directory and marketplace.

I love to discuss with new people. Also, I want to learn new things and want to generate new ideas. I like this forum and it is an awesome platform for meeting new people.

Hopefully, a very good day is coming forward.

Regards
Mark

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
We are a global material supplier. It is the world's leading material and product suppliers directory and marketplace.

Mark,

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but statements like this do you a disservice. You're not Alibaba. Your website has 23 suppliers in the bathroom space.

I am a potential user of your site, and when I see you claiming to be "the world's leading", click through and see that's nowhere near true, I'm turned off and unlikely to ever trust you, your site, or anything you say since I assume everything to be hyperbolic.

I hope you do become the biggest in the world, but present yourself as you are. Good luck.

MarkHenry

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 13, 2019
Dear Legendary AgainstAllOdds,
Thanks for your suggestion!

It is true that we've just started our journey. And, that is our website meta. We are trying to do well. All of us like companies were small for the first time.

Hope you will be with us. Like you, Boss! Take care!

Regards
Mark

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...