The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE Hyper6.com: Fast Turnaround Times, Unbeatable Value & Awesome Designs

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

HiGHPeR

New Contributor
Jun 13, 2015
CR
Are you looking for a great new design for your product, service or business? Then look no further than www.hyper6.com!

We've helped nearly 4,000 affiliates, advertisers, and business owners since 2010 get high converting landing pages and websites. We handle any vertical from debt, to injury, to home repair & trades, gaming, diet, dating, lawyers, doctors, realtors, and anything else in between. We also do logos, labels, banners, business cards, videos, copywriting and whatever else you need!

So if you think its time to switch designers, want better results, or are just looking to test someone else's work then please contact me today!

Take a glimpse at what we can do! You can view our awesome portfolio here: www.hyper6.com/portfolio

You can reach me Alex (the owner) directly at:

Phone: 1-800-961-7584
Email: info@hyper6.com

Don't be shy! I'm always looking to establish new, long-term relationships with clients, big or small.

And here's a little preview :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
HiGHPeR

HiGHPeR

New Contributor
Jun 13, 2015
CR
Hey guys! Been a very very busy month here. Finally able to work with a few more clients.

Please add me on Skype: kappa_83 or email info@hyper6.com to discuss your project.

Or, if you prefer to talk with me directly give me a call at 1-800-961-7584.

OP
OP
HiGHPeR

HiGHPeR

New Contributor
Jun 13, 2015
CR
I just wanted to post quickly. I hope all my fellow Canadians had a great thanksgiving!

In other news.. we also just finished our new site!

Take a look: www.hyper6.com/

Ultra7

New Contributor
Nov 18, 2013
Fantastic job on our supplement website and landing pages. Highly recommended.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Bump, this advertisement / placement has been renewed.

OP
OP
HiGHPeR

HiGHPeR

New Contributor
Jun 13, 2015
CR
It's great to be back and live in the marketplace! We've been busy :)

I just wanted to update you guys with the new portfolio preview as well! See below:

www.hyper6.com/#portfolio

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
@HiGHPeR did a Wordpress site for me and 2 infographics that came out great. Highly recommend him

The Irish Guy

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 1, 2015
I used Hyper6 for my new website, Alex and the team are an absolute pleasure to work with, professionals like this are hard to find. Alex has a fantastic eye for clean designs which convert well, I'm a very happy customer.

Last edited:

AdamMaxum

a worthy successor indeed
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 30, 2011
NY
whats the average pricing look like for landing pages and homepage design mockups? You can PM me too - Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock