The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hydrocarbons wholesaler business

D

Deleted93030

Hello I'm buiding a wholesaler company of hydrocarbons how can adquire the cheapest gasoline and diesel possible should I adquire from companies from my country like Repsol or Cepsa they have their own refineries or should I import the products from abroad? and how I do it? I have read Russia have one of the cheapest gasoline.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Steeltip

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Mar 17, 2021
Houston, TX
Hello I'm buiding a wholesaler company of hydrocarbons how can adquire the cheapest gasoline and diesel possible should I adquire from companies from my country like Repsol or Cepsa they have their own refineries or should I import the products from abroad? and how I do it? I have read Russia have one of the cheapest gasoline.
Why would someone give you that information for free?

also, don't do that the climate is f*cked up enough as it is

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
I'm in oil.

Importing is a bitch right now.

I'd suggest stick locally but you'll need to build a serious contact list with the top players which takes time.

D

Deleted93030

I'm in oil.

Importing is a bitch right now.

I'd suggest stick locally but you'll need to build a serious contact list with the top players which takes time.
do you mean adquiring de fuel from big companies from my country?

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Why would someone give you that information for free?

also, don't do that the climate is f*cked up enough as it is
not sure where you live but on planet Earth people still need petroleum for transportation, energy, and plastic found in every single item in your home.

To the OP, @Nitrazepam : you're thinking in the right direction but this is very niche domain knowledge. Best thing you can do is start firing off in that direction and see what you can make happen. It's all on you, the forum won't do it for you.

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
do you mean adquiring de fuel from big companies from my country?
my point is try and avoid deals that involve crossing oceans or seas at this time.
not impossible, but sticking domestically or at the very least land-accessible borders will provide less of a headache for whatever it is you are trying to do.

D

Deleted93030

my point is try and avoid deals that involve crossing oceans or seas at this time.
not impossible, but sticking domestically or at the very least land-accessible borders will provide less of a headache for whatever it is you are trying to do.
Also more expensive by sea I expect, I'm in contact with a few brokers and it's my first time in this industry when I'm importing why there are so many options in the gas station, brokers offer me just gasoline diesel and heating oil.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.